Options

Help Me Get My 6* Deathless King Groot!

So, yours truly decided to take a little hiatus from MCOC, and guess what? I missed out on snagging all the goodies to assemble that elusive 6* Deathless King Groot.

Now, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I'm three pieces short, and the clock's ticking faster than a squirrel on Red Bull. Three weeks left to hustle and gather:

- 2,960 Glory
- 20,290 Trophy Tokens
- 120,848 Incursion Artifacts

Any genius out there got some foolproof, warp-speed advice on how to pull this off? Hit me up ASAP, 'cause I'm in dire need of some heroic intervention here!

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,993 Guardian
    edited May 8
    Glory would be simple to get that much with 1 week of AQ.

And, play Battlegrounds more, play Incursions more.

You’ll have the option to BUY a missing piece that is left that you don’t have enough native treasury for in that same Store tab. (actually, not sure if that is only for 7* case, and Paragon, or also 6* too)
  • Options
    DeadManWadeDeadManWade Posts: 275
    Squammo said:

1. Play AQ
    2. Play BG
    3. Play Incursions

Thanks for the tips! I'm all about the classic grind, but I was hoping to tap into some lesser known strategies. Do you get Incursion Artifacts from any other areas? Objective rewards etc?

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,268 ★★★★★
    No only 5k from weekly alliance events
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,231 ★★★★★
    Well glory is pretty easy.

20k bg trophies are manageable to get if you play it enough and the objectives.

For incursions umm. Theres a Sector 7 coming im pretty sure for new event. Try to play that and lower tier that awards artifacts. Also weekly artifacts but low amount from ally events.
  • Options

Squammo said:

1. Play AQ
    2. Play BG
    3. Play Incursions

Thanks for the tips! I'm all about the classic grind, but I was hoping to tap into some lesser known strategies. Do you get Incursion Artifacts from any other areas? Objective rewards etc?

For the most part, those currencies are exclusive to those game modes. A regular exception is Artifacts in the Alliance Engagement rewards on a weekly basic. There are occasional wider game events that give mode specific currencies out as rewards either in milestones or crystals, but that’s not something you can rely on often.
  • Options

Well glory is pretty easy.

20k bg trophies are manageable to get if you play it enough and the objectives.

For incursions umm. Theres a Sector 7 coming im pretty sure for new event. Try to play that and lower tier that awards artifacts. Also weekly artifacts but low amount from ally events.

Probably a stupid question, but when I try to enter lower Sectors I keep getting this message: "You are not eligible for Top Zone Bonus rewards in this Sector."

If I play the lower Sectors I get gold but not the other rewards, e.g. Artifacts etc.

How do I go about accessing the lower Sectors?
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    You can only do it for the top 3 sectors you can play. With the introduction of sector 7 this month it means you can play 5,6 and 7 so sector 4 has been blocked
  • Options
    edited May 9
    SandeepS said:

You can only do it for the top 3 sectors you can play. With the introduction of sector 7 this month it means you can play 5,6 and 7 so sector 4 has been blocked

On the official forum post about the X-Magica Incursions, Kabam (MCOC Team) clearly stated "We are opening up access to all Sectors no matter your roster PI, the recommendations won’t affect your ability to access them."

So none of the Sectors should be blocked.
  • Options
    Nevermind folks. I should just learn to read. The official forum post about the X-Magica Incursions also says, "Your Tier will determine what Top Zone rewards you can obtain."

Guess it's just Sectors 5-7 rewards for me :/
  • Options
    rowezzzmattrowezzzmatt Posts: 2
    There was an option to purchase pieces with units, for DGK, but this has recently been removed. I’m not too sure why, because I purchased the last guillotine piece with it, and I can see that you can see the 7 start piece but not 6 star 😩😩