Options

Omega Days Opening Thread

AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,820 ★★★★
Reached the 80 milestones at 3k odd units and got my fav and best pick from the lot, Mole God. I will still consider on the 100 points mark crystal as well. A 7* before the guaranteed mark is win-win for me.

Share your openings and the 7* Omega Days champ you got...

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,583 ★★★★★
    KTs opening :open_mouth:
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 137
    Emilia90 said:

I got every new 7* from one crystal

Forgot to screenshot and they’re also not in my roster for some reason so you’ll have to take my word for it

Oh in that case I got a 9* herc and duped him 4382470578458 times
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    I had to go for the 100% 7 and got the one i wanted omega sent went further in the event for the r1-2 so i could r2 her
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 579 ★★★
    How do you get to 80 points on 3k units? 2 points a crystal is 40 crystals. 40 times 300 units is 12k units. What am I missing?
  • Options

How do you get to 80 points on 3k units? 2 points a crystal is 40 crystals. 40 times 300 units is 12k units. What am I missing?

Not exactly 3k. I had 3.8k ish units. I somehow managed to get there. Kept opening one after another with both alpha and omega milestones.
  • Options
    Dr_doom1Dr_doom1 Posts: 74

The only Champion I wanted :heart:

Dang mike got the face of the event congrats,this event is so good
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 494 ★★★

The only Champion I wanted :heart:

Congratulating Miike. I also pulled her twice! Really happy about it!
  • Options

Was sure I’d be using my cosmic 2-3 gem on Corvus, but that Hyp awakening surprised me big time. Hard decision now.

No first time Omega Red pull, so that plan is shot now, but I’ll probably choose another QS dupe from the selector and use all my stones to get him up to sig 180 and then the 2-3 gem on him

Should be able to r3 Mole Man through raw materials after I finish Incursions challenge. Will probably just throw the awakening gem on him or Longshot.

You got almost all the omega days 7*. Congrats.
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 160
    Can anyone make a thread for the video showcase of all these new Champs pls? ☺️
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 759 ★★★
    I got all 5* from my 10 Valiant crystals. All my units for 5*s
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I got every new 7* from one crystal

Forgot to screenshot and they’re also not in my roster for some reason so you’ll have to take my word for it

Provided your luck streak I'll take your word
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited May 8

2 7*s from 60 odd valiant crystals, not horrible. Corvus and moleman to r2, it is.
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 548 ★★★

Oooh, Omega Red and the dupe! Nice.
  • Options
    Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Posts: 57

• Options
    FringerFringer Posts: 1
    Oh man, you guys are having so much luck! I’m at 74 points on Alpha Route & 40 points in Omega Charge, and I’ve not received any 7* from the crystal openings (not upset, just impressed with everyone else’s luck!)
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 291 ★★
    edited May 8

Litrally the best opening for my account....W luck (I mean the sunspot and doom ascension was the main hype anyway)