**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Omega Days Opening Thread

Comments

• Options
    DevilsClaw_1991DevilsClaw_1991 Posts: 9
    Wow. I got one 6 star from all the crystals and it was a Sentry dupe. Which I'd get lucky for once ffs
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,239 ★★★★★

Love that there was a 1-2 also in this so i did go up to that milestone to get her ranked up
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 512 ★★
    7* jibari, corvus, and silk. Corvus was most wanted from this event, but silk is Alr r4 and ascended…. I didn’t spend either
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 512 ★★
    Dr_doom1 said:

Ashacekar said:

Reached the 80 milestones at 3k odd units and got my fav and best pick from the lot, Mole God. I will still consider on the 100 points mark crystal as well. A 7* before the guaranteed mark is win-win for me.

Share your openings and the 7* Omega Days champ you got...

First paragon omega crystal too
    Twin!!🤪
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★

7* jibari, corvus, and silk. Corvus was most wanted from this event, but silk is Alr r4 and ascended…. I didn’t spend either

I got a Jabari randomly as well which is great so I don't need to rank my 6* for Fin's challenge hah!
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Bunch of iso. Few max sig crystals, enough 7* shards to form a 7* that gave me more sigs on Shuri and a brand new 4* Absman.

A bunch of junk. 😭
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★

Bunch of iso. Few max sig crystals, enough 7* shards to form a 7* that gave me more sigs on Shuri and a brand new 4* Absman.

A bunch of junk. 😭

Well atleast I got a 5* Onslut😈

Now you have one to practice against! Lol
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 227 ★★★
    I was hoping to pull a 7-star Onslut from my Titan, but I guess Bullseye will work as well.
  • Options
    IggyPopIggyPop Posts: 64
    edited May 8
    Oh boy has this been the most happiest opening of 2024 for me personally so far.
    The highlights are:
    Variants 7*- dupe on Venom the Duck, pull and Dupe on Corvus 😍 Sunspot (finally), dupe on Vox
    Omega 7* - Pool and dupe on MolDud, QS and OR
    Selected OR form selector.
    But, there is more.
    3 7* basics - Dupe on Gambit, pull and dupe of Juggy (FINALLY) 😎🔥
    Ironheart from Titan.
    Thanks Kabam, you really deisvered with this one and RNG 🫡
  • Options
    ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 85
    As f2p i skip this event
  • Options
    IggyPopIggyPop Posts: 64
    Zilliaxer said:

As f2p i skip this event

As a f2p you still can get some stuff for free if you are Uncollected and/or above. Just a friendly fyi.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

I've opened so many crystals and have barely gotten a six star. I'm starting to think this is... rigged...

Its random do you like it now?)
  • Options
    IggyPop said:

Zilliaxer said:

As f2p i skip this event

As a f2p you still can get some stuff for free if you are Uncollected and/or above. Just a friendly fyi.
    There is no useful things for me except free units and i am a Valliant f2p
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,841 ★★★★

• Options
    The_Doctor_24_1The_Doctor_24_1 Posts: 53
    edited May 8

Pulled the Omegas out of Valiants and Quicksilver and Corvus out of the 7*s. My Skill r2-3 Gem cries
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★

No complaints so far.
  • Options
    BloodyRoseBloodyRose Posts: 87
    IggyPop said:

Zilliaxer said:

As f2p i skip this event

Yup... as FTP Cav I got 6* Moleman, Spidey, and Omega Red, a bunch new 5* that I don't already have as 6* (including Kushala and Adam Warlock) and a ton of dupes for some very useful 5* and 6* champs. Now... if I only had 10 million or so in gold to use all the ranks materials.

• Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 535 ★★★
    I’ve gotten nothing but garbage from these crystals. Opened 4 Omega and got 4* champs. Opened 5 afterwards and nothing above a 5*, freaking RNG at its finest….

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,294 ★★★★★

Bought 19 crystals for the 5.7k unit mark. Got 3 7*s. Decent.
  • Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 99 ★★

Pretty good! Really happy with Quicksilver
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 131
    How many units are required for 2-3 gems?

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Two 7-stars for doing absolutely nothing. W.

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    Bought about 10 Valiant Crystals, ended up 1k Units lighter than when I started, so I'm very OK with that.

Got 2 7* pulls for my efforts, and a few key 6* Including duping Omega Red, and pulling + duping Omega Sentinel.

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
    I didn't get a single 7* from any of the f2p rewards/crystals, or the 10-15 I spent on so far. Wondering if I want to go all the way up to the 7* omega crystal by spending another 5,000 units.