• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
    Congrats, is this your first 7*?
  • The_Curd_BrosThe_Curd_Bros Member Posts: 97
    Let go!!! Congrats!!
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★
    That's an awesome pull!
  • Sarah245Sarah245 Member Posts: 118 ★★

who is disagreeing to your post?!?!?

@Dr_doom1 shes a beast, hope you enjoy her. and God willing pull a dupe of her soon. o)

I see disagrees as salty tears
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 930 ★★★★

who is disagreeing to your post?!?!?

@Dr_doom1 shes a beast, hope you enjoy her. and God willing pull a dupe of her soon. o)

If I had to guess, the dislikes are most likely people expressing their jealousy. I'm jealous too, but not that petty. Congrats OP
  • LONERANGER_141LONERANGER_141 Member Posts: 54
    Banger of a pull, ngl i AM JEALOUS. Also, @SlayerOfGods, your content got me back into the game after like 5 years. Joined fresh last september and am TB now. Thanks man, appreciate your content, ,made me want to play mcoc again after 2018.
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 492 Content Creator

@SlayerOfGods, your content got me back into the game after like 5 years. Joined fresh last september and am TB now. Thanks man, appreciate your content, ,made me want to play mcoc again after 2018.

🤝
  • StacheBoiStacheBoi Member Posts: 43
    Holy God indeed
  • Dr_doom1Dr_doom1 Member Posts: 108

@SlayerOfGods, your content got me back into the game after like 5 years. Joined fresh last september and am TB now. Thanks man, appreciate your content, ,made me want to play mcoc again after 2018.

🤝
    No way slayer of gods? U are the reason my cgr is r5 ascended
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Member Posts: 809 ★★★
    Dr_doom1 said:

First paragon omega crystal and got this banger of a pull

Nice!!!
    I got her from my 4th 7* crystal. I remember covering the screen because I thought I was going to get **** but then silk popped up and I was like lets freaking goooooo.
    She was my first r2 7* and I enjoy using her in act 8 and I hope you do as well.
    P.S Put the ant man relic on her and she is a lot more useful in 8.3 and 8.4
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
    edited May 9
    Why are some disagreeing with the pull? Jealousy?
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,352 ★★★★
    Congrats!
    EdisonLaw said:

Why are some disagreeing with the pull? Jealousy?

Marvel Contest of Disagrees 🤦🏻‍♂️