**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Love the news icon but not at the expense of seeing expiring stash

RoggamRoggam Posts: 83
Might only be an issue while the beta is up and ppl w/ larger phones probably don’t have the real estate issue but seeing whether or not stash is red or green is arguably the most important thing (along w/ daily crystals) on the Home Screen

Comments

• Options
    Or stack vertical rows since that space above is wide open
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,715
    That's an interesting point.

Lemme drum up a conversation on my end. Thanks for bringing it up!
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 421 ★★★
    To that point, has anyone ever even used the button to go straight to the help tab? Seems like that might be a relic of an older time, I'm not sure that's really necessary
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 470 ★★★
    It’s even worse on iPad. The trophy is pretty much redundant.

I like the News button, but do we still need the What’s New banner?
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Looks like the issue with the message's colors is back
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,273 Guardian
    Ackbar67 said:

To that point, has anyone ever even used the button to go straight to the help tab? Seems like that might be a relic of an older time, I'm not sure that's really necessary

YES, all the time. Why would I waste time and first go into main Alliance screens, then over to the Help's. Just press on the Help icon on bottom of screen and go directly there to give Help.

It’s even worse on iPad.

Agree, widescreens and phones might only be having an issue now (with these new extra icons).

But iPad (more squar’ish, and as example, only 4 Champs per row in Roster instead of 5 or 6 on widescreens) pretty much always had Stash icon off right side of screen and have to scroll to it.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,273 Guardian

Kabam Jax said:

Yep, and @Kabam Miike and Jax don't have the Admin/Mod tag next to their name either (and orange color text gone) again.
    Well, it was fixed for 1 or 2 days anyways before Forum system broken it again.
  • Options
    Probably makes them feel like skrulls
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Yep, and @Kabam Miike and Jax don't have the Admin/Mod tag next to their name either (and orange color text gone) again.
    Well, it was fixed for 1 or 2 days anyways before Forum system broken it again.
    It's so weird seeing them comenting in normal color and not a single ''admin'' tag on the threads lol