**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Game down?

Comments

• Options
    Vertex_3Vertex_3 Posts: 1
    Any 1 still down, I’m still unable to log on
  • Options
    The_Boss253The_Boss253 Posts: 50

Kabam Jax said:

Lol lemme guess, everyone will beg for a compensation. Fix your game kabam. Or fix the frame rate in the settings option because there is no way in hell my iPhone 15 pro max with maxed out storage doesn’t support higher fps. 😂

There... aren't higher FPS options in the game... so your device doesn't matter. There is nothing to fix related to FPS...
    Lol ok, fix the game issue that is currently happening and stop worrying about me so much. Btw, after you fix it, just compensate all valiant players and that’s it! They deserve it the most!
    lol weren’t you just telling them to fix the FPS issue?
  • Options
    DuongTuanDuongTuan Posts: 1
    I login my main account, but when I log out and log back in with my secondary account, I get a connection error
  • Options
    RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Posts: 31
    I have not been able to connect to the game for more than 1h, without being able to advance in war or arenas, so those of us who are brave should receive a good compensation for it.
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 262 ★★

Kabam Jax said:

Lol lemme guess, everyone will beg for a compensation. Fix your game kabam. Or fix the frame rate in the settings option because there is no way in hell my iPhone 15 pro max with maxed out storage doesn’t support higher fps. 😂

There... aren't higher FPS options in the game... so your device doesn't matter. There is nothing to fix related to FPS...
    Lol ok, fix the game issue that is currently happening and stop worrying about me so much. Btw, after you fix it, just compensate all valiant players and that’s it! They deserve it the most!
    Bruhhhh... Guaranteed this guy only became Thronebreaker this week from having 10 R5 6*'s in his deck
  • Options
    BigHeroSquadBigHeroSquad Posts: 39
    Unable to log in on three devices, despite re-installing the game and restarting my phones and iPad. Thanks for looking into this @KabamJax
  • Options
    ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 60

Kabam Jax said:

You should get to Valiant. The compensation and rewards are totally worth it.
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 259 ★★★
    Still the same for me....... Fix one bug and two more shall take it's place. Hail KABAM!!!
  • Options
    QazzyQazzy Posts: 67
    edited May 9
    same problem.\ - "unknown error" (ios)
  • Options
    EashanthEashanth Posts: 2
    is there any ETA for the fix?
  • Options

You guys better start working on compensation. This is getting annoying

Idk why yall are so obsessed with compensation, it’s not gonna happen. Don’t forget we’re talking w/ Kabam rn.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 812 ★★★

This is like the old days. New release, shortly followed by game down due to flaw/exploit/something unforseen.

I thought the same... Made me nostalgic. Then I got a little teed off because I'm on a very specific schedule for my arena grind 😂

• Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 858 ★★★

• Options
    Rush_CatRush_Cat Posts: 26
    mcoc players don't ask for compensation every two seconds challenge impossible
  • Options
    AstamanianaAstamaniana Posts: 23
    No further informations - over an hour down for me. Seems there is no one there fixing it.
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 246 ★★
    Still down wtf
  • Options
    Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 161

Kabam Jax said:

lol weren’t you just telling them to fix the FPS issue?
    Lol all I’m saying is why is there a “frame rate” setting in the settings tab when no one can access it. Are they planning on fixing it? For now, I suggest for valiant players to get excited as they shall to be compensated free 7 star nexus! And for paragon players. Sorry not sorry… free 4 star nexus! Hell yeah! 🔥
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★
    edited May 9

Still working for me 😂😂

If it's any help to Kabam, I'm on android, Samsung 24 Ultra fully up to date game and phone 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    __FaCe2FaCe____FaCe2FaCe__ Posts: 31
    I have 2 phones, one of them is iPhone 7, I can log in to the game with it, but I cannot log in with my 15 Pro Max.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,796 ★★★★

Kabam please fix this asap. I tried everything and it didn’t work
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

I’m a slow learner, but seems like this kind of thing happens most times after I splurge on the game…

Dr. Zola

It must be a heck of a splurge @DrZola as apparently they upgrade their authentication servers each time you go on a spending spree.
  • Options

No further informations - over an hour down for me. Seems there is no one there fixing it.

lol cut them some slack. I assume it’s difficult running, developing, and constantly fixing errors in a game.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★

You guys better start working on compensation. This is getting annoying

Idk why yall are so obsessed with compensation, it’s not gonna happen. Don’t forget we’re talking w/ Kabam rn.
    So? Game has been down for an hour, there are many players who may be able to play only in this specific hour in a day, and they are unable to login. This not only affects them but also affects their ally in aq and aw. They better give something
  • Options
    HighdrenalineHighdrenaline Posts: 28
    Would be really nice if we can get some further information on whats going on especially since war season is active, and we have a event going on that is very time critical
  • Options
    Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 161
    EdisonLaw said:

Kabam please fix this asap. I tried everything and it didn’t work

They will probably fix it if your only valiant, they is no other way
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 733 ★★★
    Mackey said:

Still working for me 😂😂

If it's any help to Kabam, I'm on android, Samsung 24 Ultra fully up to date game and phone 🤷‍♂️

Karma comes in all shapes & sizes. Let's hope it's a game crash mid-war fight or a lego in the dark...🤪
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,796 ★★★★
    Well for me it went down shortly after I started grinding for Kushala in the arena