**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Game down?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 733 ★★★
    Clicking on a free crystal notification got me back in...
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 259 ★★★
    Working for me now yup
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,576 ★★★★
    “Failed to login. An unknown error has occurred…”

I’m still down
  • Options
    EashanthEashanth Posts: 2
    the game is up for me good luck.
    don't reload
    close the app start it again
  • Options
    HarryToefaceHarryToeface Posts: 2
    I still cannot log in, what is this hotfix being talked about? Was it just a patch? I uninstalled and reinstalled still nothing...
  • Options
    HarryToefaceHarryToeface Posts: 2
    Actually this is compensation worthy I haven't been able to log in for 5+ hours which means I cannot finish my aq I cannot finish my aw I also cannot complete my tb eq when I was nearly finished so that I could also finish gauntlet...I'd like to be able to complete things as I have time...

But sure, our time isn't valuable...I almost forgot that
  • Options
    Dat1duccDat1ducc Posts: 2
    Kabam Jax said:

Actually this is compensation worthy I haven't been able to log in for 5+ hours which means I cannot finish my aq I cannot finish my aw I also cannot complete my tb eq when I was nearly finished so that I could also finish gauntlet...I'd like to be able to complete things as I have time...

This issue lasted two hours. Not sure why you've been unable to log in for five plus. Happy we got it back up and running!
    Was the crystal issue fixed too or is that still being worked on?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,209 Guardian
    Kabam Jax said:

This issue lasted two hours. Not sure why you've been unable to log in for five plus. Happy we got it back up and running!
    Someone elsewhere tried claiming it had been “Half-the-day” , lol.
    (ppl can see pretty clearly what time this all started, and had only been 2hrs by then)
  • Options
    Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 161
    Kabam Jax said:

Yet 2 hours is not a lot for you I’m guessing
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,209 Guardian
    Dat1ducc said:

Was the crystal issue fixed too or is that still being worked on?

Do you mean Knull and Void crystal shards ?

Summary and questionnaire regarding different Progression level, and whether Bugged or OK for different Progressions, see…

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/367074/omega-knull-and-void-and-message-error#latest

Maybe over there it can be pinned down as to what type of accounts are having that problem.
  • Options
    RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 68
    I was able to get back on yesterday. But the issue seems to be back. it just continually tries to load
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,980 Guardian

Kabam Jax said:

Someone elsewhere tried claiming it had been “Half-the-day” , lol.
    (ppl can see pretty clearly what time this all started, and had only been 2hrs by then)
    Perhaps we have players stationed on the International Space Station.
  • Options
    C_Money007C_Money007 Posts: 3
    I can’t access mine either. Stuck on load screen… submitted a ticket. See if I get help or not
  • Options
    C_Money007C_Money007 Posts: 3
    Kabam Jax said:

What if you still can’t get it to load?