7* New champions damage output

NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 428 ★★★
I've noticed since 7 stars are becoming more common, kabam has decided to be very safe and careful with their designs specifically in the damage department. When they were initially introduced,becoming a 7* was supposed to a meta breaking feat that only a few champs had and by doing so would unlock bigger potential and GREATER DAMAGE. Now kabam is designing new champs with 7* in mind as if majority of the community will get them that's why the deep dives are only showcasing 7* now.
I was shocked to watch negasonic ticking for 2k after that Sp2 and that being her main source of damage as a 7* RANK2?????? Imagine a
6* champion with this type of damage output, it's so weak.
Check the 7* that have been released previously compared to the champs that were out years ago and just got 7* status.THERE IS A HUGE BARRIER IN DAMAGE.
Since the beginning of the year this has been the case with bullseye, white tiger, punk, iron heart etc. All having mid damage imagine if champs like CGR, Kate etc were released this year the damage we currently get as r4 6* would probably be the output we would get of them being 7* r3.

Comments

• JChanceH9JChanceH9 Member Posts: 852 ★★★
    I can probably name 10 7* off the top of my head who do in the neighborhood of 200k on their s2. That’s not nothing.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    good. I am tired facing every new champions 6r5 ascended in BG
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,345 Guardian
    Glad to know my bullseye is safe on defense when fighting you in BGs 🥳