Odin (unduped)
5%
Rayven5220ItsClobberinTimeTrek26BuggyDClown 4 votes
Spot (sig 20)
7%
Longshot_33TJ107Ben_15455Crevilo08JoSpidey_10PissedOffParagon 6 votes
Titania (unduped)
42%
SnakeEyes69buffajrFeeney234SungjLiquidkoldAleorJChanceH9Ayden_noah1Zurodangarang122Powerofpain1001Ewell65SSS69PacemanAlmccarthyIryseDeder80Jack2634Thokk150The_Boss253Red_Lightning02 34 votes
Spider-Ham (unduped)
31%
Talha305RajaphillgreenSpicy_bloodHilldarKRANꓘSoulOfDarknesscaptain_rogersWolf911Sparty6OakenshieldMessy151The_0wenpusNortherehLickyZoolander29ManbatnSquirrelSquireEdisonLawNemesis_17ThE__TiTaN 25 votes

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Odin (unduped)
    My personal preference

But regarding game meta, Titania or Sersi would be more helpful
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    Sersi (sig 20)
    The only option
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Odin (unduped)
    There is no other option.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,285 ★★★★
    Sersi (sig 20)
    Pikolu said:

The only option

Omigod I legit just saw sersi and didn't read the other options
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Odin (unduped)
    My 7* Odin has been surprising me in BGs a lot and I recently found out he can absolutely destroy Bullseye. Definitely worth considering, people are sleeping on him.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,285 ★★★★
    Sersi (sig 20)

My 7* Odin has been surprising me in BGs a lot and I recently found out he can absolutely destroy Bullseye. Definitely worth considering, people are sleeping on him.

For those who don't know btw toad can do bullseye. You won't end at full health but toad can regen a decent amount when bled or critted and csn pause it while attacking
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★
    Spider-Ham (unduped)
    Spam ftw!
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Member Posts: 852 ★★★
    Titania (unduped)
    I ranked Titania and have been 100% happy with the decision.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Odin (unduped)

Been trying to say that for months. Alot of people slept on Odin until Trappy put his video out.
    After that my r3 Odin was banned 90% of the time. 😭
    Love trappy, but that video screwed me, lmao
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Odin (unduped)

Been trying to say that for months. Alot of people slept on Odin until Trappy put his video out.
    After that my r3 Odin was banned 90% of the time. 😭
    Love trappy, but that video screwed me, lmao
    Unfortunately I was one of those calling Odin garbage until I watched that video, now he's r2 so I kinda have to thank him lmao.
  • darjdarj Member Posts: 24
    edited May 11
    Thanks everyone! Odin and Titania are also two of my personal faves, and I agree Odin is slept on big time. I just pulled Spam yesterday from an Omega Valiant and never used the 6* so might be too early to pull the trigger on him. Sersi is also fairly new to me, but when I pulled her from two titans in a row I thought it might be a sign 🙃

All that to say, I think it’ll be Titania this time around! Expect to see me again in a couple months when I’m deciding between Odin, Sersi and Shuri (not an option this time cause I just used up all my tech T5CC)
    Spider-Ham (unduped)
    darj said:

Thanks everyone! Odin and Titania are also two of my personal faves, and I agree Odin is slept on big time. I just pulled Spam yesterday from an Omega Valiant and never used the 6* so might be too early to pull the trigger on him. Sersi is also fairly new to me, but when I pulled her from two titans in a row I thought it might be a sign 🙃

All that to say, I think it’ll be Titania this time around! Expect to see me again in a couple months when I’m deciding between Odin, Sersi and Shuri (not an option this time cause I just used up all my tech T5CC)

I ranked u spam over Titania. Spam is no brainer if you have 5*/6* Antman relic. Otherwise go with titty
  • darjdarj Member Posts: 24

I ranked u spam over Titania. Spam is no brainer if you have 5*/6* Antman relic. Otherwise go with titty

I do actually have a 6* Antman relic collecting dust. Wonder if that would have changed the poll results
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    Sersi (sig 20)
    Pikolu said:

The only option

Only because we don't have a 7* Sinister yet
    Spider-Ham (unduped)
    darj said:

I do actually have a 6* Antman relic collecting dust. Wonder if that would have changed the poll results
    Absolutely would. 6* antman relic means free power sting every 16 seconds + another one when you activate relic. Try him with relic and you'll become addicted.

He is also quite tanky, can take specials, evade on demand and degen resistance.