Options

Omega Days Luck

I was really happy seeing that omega days milestones had 2500 7 star shards because I had 7800 at the time and really wanted my first 7 star. Currently I am cavalier in act 6 chapter 3. I could not spend any units on this event because i have negative contest credits from a purchase return. I got a few nice 6 stars in the event and a 7 star iron man infinity from the seven star crystal which I was not happy about but the paragons were so much better. Not only did I end this event with one seven star, I got two much better others being omega sentinel and gladiator. This definitely helps my push to thronebeaker and I hope this luck continues. What did you guys end your omega days with?

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 910 ★★★★
    Sadness
  • Options
    LONERANGER_141LONERANGER_141 Posts: 34
    Hell yeah bother, great pulls. I got Og Ironman, overseer and KM. RNGesus was smiling down on me ig. Also good luck for TB push.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,171 ★★★★★
    4 stars and 5 stars
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,517 ★★★
    I got 6 star hercules from a nexus and a bazillion 6 star dupes getting me a 7 star sauron. I r4 and ascneded yellowjacket among other things
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,889 ★★★★★
    edited May 10
    Maybe better if you start another account ? It is pretty easy nowadays to get strong roster.

My less than 1.5 months old account is going to be Cavalier soon without playing Act 6.1.