**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Battlegrounds is in dire need of a big update

Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 648 ★★★★
This alliance rewards update was posted a few days ago. But it's basically pointless for most players. Positions 1-100 get a decent amount of t4a, but that's not a lot of people. 1-10% and 11-20% get a tiny amount, but it would take months to form a whole catalyst.

T6cc is still way up in the top tier of rewards, why? Yeah it's an important resource, but I can buy that amount and more from the glory store. Difference being I don't have to grind a super competitive mode for a month.

Then there's the t6b & t3a, that is not the valuable resource it once was. I'm not saying don't include it, but adding a couple fragments to the mid tier of the rewards structure is not even close the update we need.

And then we look at the store. Valliant's got an update, what about the rest of us?

Comments

• Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 236 ★★
    Idk how much of an "update" valiant got. Sure T6&T3 become easier but T6 class cats still hard to come by. Getting valiant right now a waste of time.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    Wait, which store update are you talking bout, the one we got three months ago? Or the valiant store is updated once agai
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

A company will always cater to it's high end customers, what's stopping you from being Valaint? After act-8.4 release there literally should be NO excuse.

Well I don't have aegon so necropolis is a not an option

Valliant players should absolutely get better rewards, I'm not trying to argue against that

But the rest of us lowly peasants still need a rewards update, and we're long overdue
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,473 ★★★★★

Idk how much of an "update" valiant got. Sure T6&T3 become easier but T6 class cats still hard to come by. Getting valiant right now a waste of time.

The update to the valiant BG store has t6cc easily available. 25% crystals where paragons get 5%. With the amount of t6b and t3a available in daily crystals and elsewhere, valiants that play BG have little limitation for constant 7r2 and 6r5 rank ups right now.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,473 ★★★★★

Wait, which store update are you talking bout, the one we got three months ago? Or the valiant store is updated once agai

The one from months ago
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,355 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

They only.updated for Valiant as its the new title and to try get us to think "oh if we want the updated rewards we need to get Valiant" and then push for Valiant. They're just pushing Valiant into our faces

Valiant isn’t hard to get now. Act 8 exploration is easy and Necro is skill based and you only need to do an initial run
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 155
    Josh2507 said:

This alliance rewards update was posted a few days ago. But it's basically pointless for most players. Positions 1-100 get a decent amount of t4a, but that's not a lot of people. 1-10% and 11-20% get a tiny amount, but it would take months to form a whole catalyst.

T6cc is still way up in the top tier of rewards, why? Yeah it's an important resource, but I can buy that amount and more from the glory store. Difference being I don't have to grind a super competitive mode for a month.

Then there's the t6b & t3a, that is not the valuable resource it once was. I'm not saying don't include it, but adding a couple fragments to the mid tier of the rewards structure is not even close the update we need.

And then we look at the store. Valliant's got an update, what about the rest of us?

This update is useless for 95% of the players as u can stay or play in top position if u spend .

They should have avg rewards to top and just above avg to others. With all the trophy token I can barely reach 300k many have 500k score cutoff so buy from glory store or stay in the game for 24/7 grind Arena .
  • Options
    tnair2015tnair2015 Posts: 89
    Josh2507 said:

PT_99 said:

A company will always cater to it's high end customers, what's stopping you from being Valaint? After act-8.4 release there literally should be NO excuse.

Valliant players should absolutely get better rewards, I'm not trying to argue against that

But the rest of us lowly peasants still need a rewards update, and we're long overdue
    Kate/Shuri/Wong I think were MVPs for Necro
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,642 ★★★★★
    If you can't do a path in necropolis with all the guides available now with act 8 100% then that's on you not the game team.
  • Options
    edited May 10

PT_99 said:

Because people are lazy and want everything for nothing.

8.4 release made it way easy for people to get valiant and there's still people complaining about having to become valiant to get better rewards.
    It's getting ridiculous.
    To be clear, I don't want valliant rewards as a paragon player. Valiant players should definitely get better rewards

BUT...

The paragon & below rewards are in need of an update
  • Options
    tnair2015 said:

Josh2507 said:

PT_99 said:

Kate/Shuri/Wong I think were MVPs for Necro
    I do have a 6* shuri, I guess I can look into that
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

PT_99 said:

8.4 release made it way easy for people to get valiant and there's still people complaining about having to become valiant to get better rewards.
    It's getting ridiculous.
    To be clear, I don't want valliant rewards as a paragon player. Valiant players should definitely get better rewards

BUT...

The paragon & below rewards are in need of an update
    They definitely do and I wasn't referring to you specifically, just the whiners I see constantly wanting everything for doing nothing.
    If you're on the forums enough you see it daily, and it gets old, fast.
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 259 ★★★
    The game is more pay to win than ever before, and that's saying a lot. Nothing will change for the better......
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,355 ★★★★★
    @Bosley i hate saying get good but definitely get good lmao. F2P players are thriving rn. There’s very little that we can’t get and Kabam is keeping a balanced economy
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Josh2507 said:

PT_99 said:

Kate, wong, shuri, doom, odin, .... Bro, ur talking like aegon is the only character that can do necro. If cantona can do it in 3 weeks as a f2p, then why can't u guys ?
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,594 ★★★★★
    edited May 11
    PT_99 said:

8.4 does not ... I'll repeat ... does not award one the resources to complete Valiant, can people stop spreading this poor information. You're forgetting 1 *major* piece of info in that they must also do at least 1 run through necro ... not exactly a walk in the park is it now. So yes there is in fact an excuse to NOT have Valiant ffs 🤦‍♂️
  • Options

PT_99 said:

It's getting ridiculous.
    Easy how bro? You still got to spend a stupid amount of time in 1 single quest to do so, that's hardly easy is it. I got zero interest in these "endgame content/revive fest/time sinking" content. I literally have a life.

Also, not complaining about anything Valiant related as they should get the best stuff but it's not as easy as loads of people are making it out to be 🤦‍♂️. Where is the fun in entering a quest for me to finish it in 6 weeks coz of time constraints? That's not enjoyable in any way shape or form being as I cannot play other quests while I'm in it. However, paragon at the very least needs a BGs store update, not doing it shows that kabam want us to go into necro
  • Options
    Jack2634 said:

Josh2507 said:

PT_99 said:

Kate, wong, shuri, doom, odin, .... Bro, ur talking like aegon is the only character that can do necro. If cantona can do it in 3 weeks as a f2p, then why can't u guys ?
    I don't have any of them champs ranked up beyond r1 aside from Doom so that right there is why I can't do it
  • Options
    edited May 11
    Emilia90 said:

Mackey said:

They only.updated for Valiant as its the new title and to try get us to think "oh if we want the updated rewards we need to get Valiant" and then push for Valiant. They're just pushing Valiant into our faces

Valiant isn’t hard to get now. Act 8 exploration is easy and Necro is skill based and you only need to do an initial run
    Assuming one has the time or patience for the end game content ... you forgot to add that in there at the end buddy 👍
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited May 11
    Mackey said:

Emilia90 said:

Mackey said:

Assuming one has the time or patience for the end game content ... you forgot to add that in there at the end buddy 👍
    If you don’t have time or patience then the game just isn’t for you. There is a flow in progression here. Valliant is slowly becoming more accessible. If you are paragon then if you saved all poolies you would have gotten a tier 4 alpha cat. With exploration of act 8 you would get another tier 4 alpha cat. And finally if you save up your units for 4th of july. I’m sure they will give you a single tier 4 cat, boom now you got you second r3. You either wait patiently for flow of progression to make r3’ing more accessible or you use that patience to do necro. If neither suits you then just don’t play.

At the end of the day kabam decides when to make r3 more accessible for lower tiers. They said in a live stream once that they will be more slower on making tier 4 cata accessible as they have done in the past.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 626 ★★★
    The rewards are more than enough as is, I don’t see a problem with them
  • Options

If the rewards are good enough, then why has the gamemode near died off to everyone but the top 1%
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

If the rewards are good enough, then why has the gamemode near died off to everyone but the top 1%
    It hasn't.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited May 12
    Josh2507 said:

Those 7* shard and titan shards are more then enough reason for lower tiers to do battleground. If you don’t see that then your reaching too high of a goal then your account reflects. I’m valiant and those milestones in the solo objectives are the only reason i do battleground.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 634 ★★★
    We just finished a season, where the highest points ever was needed for rewards. I got 330k points, and was placed nr 25,157…I’ve never been placed that low, and I’ve never had that many points. So BG mode is packed atm.