**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battlegrounds is in dire need of a big update

2»

Comments

• Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 99
    Mackey said:

PT_99 said:

A company will always cater to it's high end customers, what's stopping you from being Valaint? After act-8.4 release there literally should be NO excuse.

Because people are lazy and want everything for nothing.

8.4 release made it way easy for people to get valiant and there's still people complaining about having to become valiant to get better rewards.
    It's getting ridiculous.
    Easy how bro? You still got to spend a stupid amount of time in 1 single quest to do so, that's hardly easy is it. I got zero interest in these "endgame content/revive fest/time sinking" content. I literally have a life.

Also, not complaining about anything Valiant related as they should get the best stuff but it's not as easy as loads of people are making it out to be 🤦‍♂️. Where is the fun in entering a quest for me to finish it in 6 weeks coz of time constraints? That's not enjoyable in any way shape or form being as I cannot play other quests while I'm in it. However, paragon at the very least needs a BGs store update, not doing it shows that kabam want us to go into necro
    If it takes you 6 weeks to finish a single path in necro,then it's honestly a skill issue. I did it with r4 aegon without ascension and without boosts (i was out of them lol) and it took me like 4 hours or smth.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Mackey said:

Emilia90 said:

Mackey said:

They only.updated for Valiant as its the new title and to try get us to think "oh if we want the updated rewards we need to get Valiant" and then push for Valiant. They're just pushing Valiant into our faces

Valiant isn’t hard to get now. Act 8 exploration is easy and Necro is skill based and you only need to do an initial run
    Assuming one has the time or patience for the end game content ... you forgot to add that in there at the end buddy 👍
    Some want to be rewarded for what they feel like doing. The game dictates what effort will be rewarded. If you're paragon and got paragon rewards before there was a "valiant" and were ok with that, nothing has changed since you're still paragon and some other title is now getting its own set of rewards.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 655 ★★★★
    That does clear things up a bit, I didn't realise there was such a boost in players compared to the last few seasons
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,594 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Mackey said:

Emilia90 said:

Mackey said:

They only.updated for Valiant as its the new title and to try get us to think "oh if we want the updated rewards we need to get Valiant" and then push for Valiant. They're just pushing Valiant into our faces

Valiant isn’t hard to get now. Act 8 exploration is easy and Necro is skill based and you only need to do an initial run
    Assuming one has the time or patience for the end game content ... you forgot to add that in there at the end buddy 👍
    If you don’t have time or patience for act 8 or necro then you don’t deserve to be valiant. Sorry buddy
    I'm not the one saying it should be more accessible tho? I'm simply saying it's not as easy as people are making out. Trying reading next time. I have act 8 100% too so thanks I just don't have time for necro or that type of content in general
  • Options
    Lokx said:

Mackey said:

Emilia90 said:

Mackey said:

If you don’t have time or patience then the game just isn’t for you. There is a flow in progression here. Valliant is slowly becoming more accessible. If you are paragon then if you saved all poolies you would have gotten a tier 4 alpha cat. With exploration of act 8 you would get another tier 4 alpha cat. And finally if you save up your units for 4th of july. I’m sure they will give you a single tier 4 cat, boom now you got you second r3. You either wait patiently for flow of progression to make r3’ing more accessible or you use that patience to do necro. If neither suits you then just don’t play.

At the end of the day kabam decides when to make r3 more accessible for lower tiers. They said in a live stream once that they will be more slower on making tier 4 cata accessible as they have done in the past.
    Oh, see now you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. I have patience for the game. Just no patience for endgame content such as necro or abyss. I have act 7 and 8 100% and I am also not saying Valiant needs to more easily accessed. I couldn't get 900k poolies in that event so that's your point of that out the window. I also have no access to units so July 4th is irrelevant to me. I'll wait for the longer way of getting it ... which I am perfectly fine with.

It's just annoying how everyone says things like "you've got no excuse to have Valiant" or "after act 8 it's literally easy to do" blah blah blah
  • Options
    Stertsl said:

Mackey said:

PT_99 said:

A company will always cater to it's high end customers, what's stopping you from being Valaint? After act-8.4 release there literally should be NO excuse.

8.4 release made it way easy for people to get valiant and there's still people complaining about having to become valiant to get better rewards.
    It's getting ridiculous.
    Easy how bro? You still got to spend a stupid amount of time in 1 single quest to do so, that's hardly easy is it. I got zero interest in these "endgame content/revive fest/time sinking" content. I literally have a life.

Also, not complaining about anything Valiant related as they should get the best stuff but it's not as easy as loads of people are making it out to be 🤦‍♂️. Where is the fun in entering a quest for me to finish it in 6 weeks coz of time constraints? That's not enjoyable in any way shape or form being as I cannot play other quests while I'm in it. However, paragon at the very least needs a BGs store update, not doing it shows that kabam want us to go into necro
    If it takes you 6 weeks to finish a single path in necro,then it's honestly a skill issue. I did it with r4 aegon without ascension and without boosts (i was out of them lol) and it took me like 4 hours or smth.
    4 hours is a very long time to be playing a game for myself mate. It's definitely not a skill issue. It's a time constraint issue thanks for repeating the same thing as everyone else tho, that hymn sheet is making the rounds huh
  • Options

Mackey said:

Emilia90 said:

Mackey said:

Some want to be rewarded for what they feel like doing. The game dictates what effort will be rewarded. If you're paragon and got paragon rewards before there was a "valiant" and were ok with that, nothing has changed since you're still paragon and some other title is now getting its own set of rewards.
    I'm okay with where I am, not complaining about my progression at all. What I will say tho is that since the introduction of the new title the rewards for Paragon have dropped slightly compared to when paragon was the top title, they did the same thing with paragon to TBs too so at least they're consistent in that respect haha dunno why they drop the rewards slightly with a new title but is what it is lol
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian
    Mackey said:

Stertsl said:

Mackey said:

PT_99 said:

It's getting ridiculous.

4 hours is a very long time to be playing a game for myself mate. It's definitely not a skill issue. It's a time constraint issue thanks for repeating the same thing as everyone else tho, that hymn sheet is making the rounds huh
    Four hours is a lot for me as well, so I paced out my initial run taking just a few fights at a time. Although the entire run took five to six hours cumulatively, it only took a little bit of time per session over a period of four days. I also inspired other players who ordinarily steer clear of long form end game content to give it a try, and many succeeded at a pace that let them pick it apart in small bites without disrupting their otherwise busy lives, so this was not just something particular to my own skill level or capabilities: in fact at the time I did my run I had almost no idea what I was doing until I actually did the fights.

It can seem daunting, and it isn't the sort of thing most players want to do over and over again, but I think many players who think they don't have the time or stamina to do a completion run could do it if they paced themselves out over a very reasonable number of days.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,121 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

OGAvenger said:

Mackey said:

Emilia90 said:

Mackey said:

If you don’t have time or patience for act 8 or necro then you don’t deserve to be valiant. Sorry buddy
    I'm not the one saying it should be more accessible tho? I'm simply saying it's not as easy as people are making out. Trying reading next time. I have act 8 100% too so thanks I just don't have time for necro or that type of content in general
    I didn’t say you were the one saying that. I said, and I quote “if you don’t have time or patience for act 8 or necro then you don’t deserve to be valiant”. End quote. Hope this helps, pal.
  • Options
    edited May 14
    DNA3000 said:

Mackey said:

Stertsl said:

Mackey said:

PT_99 said:

It's getting ridiculous.

Four hours is a lot for me as well, so I paced out my initial run taking just a few fights at a time. Although the entire run took five to six hours cumulatively, it only took a little bit of time per session over a period of four days. I also inspired other players who ordinarily steer clear of long form end game content to give it a try, and many succeeded at a pace that let them pick it apart in small bites without disrupting their otherwise busy lives, so this was not just something particular to my own skill level or capabilities: in fact at the time I did my run I had almost no idea what I was doing until I actually did the fights.

It can seem daunting, and it isn't the sort of thing most players want to do over and over again, but I think many players who think they don't have the time or stamina to do a completion run could do it if they paced themselves out over a very reasonable number of days.
    That's fair I suppose but to be stuck in a quest for days isn't something I like. I did abyss way back when but I think it's more a case of I'm slowly coming to the point of just retiring. Just got no drive for that sort of content plus being in negative units puts me off pushing anything in the game as I have to ensure I get by with what revives I've accumulated... which was the point in going into negative units all along, spent too much time and money on this game and it had to stop somehow 😂😂. Necro will never be touched until I can clock the whole thing in like an hour and even then, the rewards won't be relevant so I probably wouldn't do that anyway.

Anywayyyyyyy .... I sound like a child moaning at this point. Kinda deviated away from why I even posted on this thread lol
  • Options
    OGAvenger said:

Mackey said:

OGAvenger said:

Mackey said:

Emilia90 said:

Mackey said:

I didn’t say you were the one saying that. I said, and I quote “if you don’t have time or patience for act 8 or necro then you don’t deserve to be valiant”. End quote. Hope this helps, pal.
    Ahhhh, my apologies. I didn't even mean to reply to your message with my reply .... oops 😂😂