**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Yet again, modders ruin the competitive integrity of the game

SeyuohSeyuoh Posts: 61
I made a post about this already, but I won’t name the players this time; didn’t realize that would be against ToS- but in all seriousness Kabam you guys had people with 15k prestige accounts- beating out multiple higher level accounts in a kill race. That has to at least look somewhat suspicious. I’m over it now, but I don’t even care I didn’t get the title- I just care that modders did instead. Bummer, but what can ya do.

Comments

• Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 810 ★★★★
    He's talking about modders in the legends run.
  • Options
    SeyuohSeyuoh Posts: 61
    ahmynuts said:

Maybe if you enlightened us on what a kill race is we'd care more about what you're saying

I’m referring to the time battle to get the legend title in game. Multiple people in the newest list, have very very lackluster accounts- yet they beat other people who competed with stacked ones. I just hate seeing things like this happen. Kinda just makes the fun of the competition pointless.

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,284 Guardian
    edited May 10
    You don’t need a stacked account, just one of the handful of primary speedrun champs.
    Rest of account could be lower Prestige or overall Rating, but if you got that 1 particular champ, ranked up high enough..

And probably most importantly, a FAST device, with fast connection, etc.
    But primarily, Device.

A lot of it is the time BETWEEN fights (and maybe how often your device ends up crashing, or doing manual restarts as crash preventative measure).
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 655 ★★★
    I don't agree or disagree, as I haven't looked at the accounts on the legend board. In all fairness though, you don't need a stacked roster. All you need is just one of the speed killers for that, ie glaive, or ghost ranked up. Heaps of others can make the list but that 1 key champ, with correct synergy, boosts and suicides is what matters not a boatload of r3 7* champs.