Options

Incursion sector 7, 99 power gain

AnonyAnony Posts: 10
So I was doing the event sector 7 and came across a tigra with these node combinations and I tried fighting it with my kushala I have no idea if I'm missing something or if this is a bug I didn't get a ss bc I instantly died due to a sp 3 but as soon as I entered tigra had 99 power gain buffs

I just wanna know if this is bugged I'm missing some essential information just anything to explain why this happened

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,814 Guardian
    Did Domino have a bleed on herself?
  • Options
    edited May 10
    Pikolu said:

Did Domino have a bleed on herself?

No domino didn't have a bleed and she was fine was just my backup tigra only got the power gain effects when I tried with kushala
  • Options
    O breh so just a bad match up
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,808 ★★★★★
    I got this combo on my run as well.

Enemy triggers a buff, Kushala gains power. Which triggers a power gain buff on the opponent, and because it's a buff it will give power to Kushala which triggers yet anoither power gain buff on the opponent. And so on.

Basically, the moment the opponent triggers a single buff, it will get 99 power gain buffs, and Kushala will instantly go to sp3
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 176
    The saga incursion is pure BS, no other way to say it. Have u seen any YouTuber rushing to clear it? Exactly...pure horse manure
  • Options

The saga incursion is pure BS, no other way to say it. Have u seen any YouTuber rushing to clear it? Exactly...pure horse manure

Why rush when you have all month to get a good run? Also gives mcoc content to stream while battlegrounds is down too.
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 176
    Pikolu said:

Why rush when you have all month to get a good run? Also gives mcoc content to stream while battlegrounds is down too.
    Go read the Saga incursion headlines and see all the miserable comments of people who tried it like I did, the node combinations the higher you go up is just unfair with limited pool of champs you can use
  • Options

Pikolu said:

Go read the Saga incursion headlines and see all the miserable comments of people who tried it like I did, the node combinations the higher you go up is just unfair with limited pool of champs you can use
    Nah, way too lazy and don't need that negative energy in my life. I'll get my zone 25 run with Sersi soon enough 🥳
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 157 ★★
    So for Third Law, Kushala’s kind-of MD ability power stuff gets tagged as a power gain effect. Does that mean MD itself also triggers Third Law for power gain?

I don’t recall this in the past but I’m not sure if I’ve done that node with a mystic this season.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,808 ★★★★★

So for Third Law, Kushala’s kind-of MD ability power stuff gets tagged as a power gain effect. Does that mean MD itself also triggers Third Law for power gain?

I don’t recall this in the past but I’m not sure if I’ve done that node with a mystic this season.

Probably affects any power gained outside of combat power rate
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,356 ★★★★
    Kushala is just a bad choice for a likely to appear node this Incursions. You can bring two other Champs, so where‘s the problem?
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,071 ★★★★

Third Law actually specifies it doesn't work for Mystic Dispersion. It's just Kushala actually. Her power gain doesn't work like a normal Mystic champion for MD, she gains more % of power for each rank in MD, and gains power whenever the champ tries to gain power.

In the OP's fight. Arc Overload gives an Armor + Regen buff, which causes Kushala to gain power, and since it is not mystic dispersion, and a sort of passive power gain, it makes Tigra get Power gain buffs and the cycle continues.