Options

8.4.6 help

LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 296 ★★
edited May 11 in General Discussion
I’m using doom on the Knull stagger path. I heard he’s good enough. Know for the boss who is my best bet. What full squad should I bring in?also heard you need mutants with prowess so is Sharon good for that? Or apocalypse with cable?

Comments

• Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 420 ★★★
    Prowess Champs make the fight quicker and easier but doesn't have to be mutant. I used doom for the boss and wasn't too bad
  • Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 296 ★★
    mattress said:

Prowess Champs make the fight quicker and easier but doesn't have to be mutant. I used doom for the boss and wasn't too bad

Any synergies I should bring with doom?
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited May 11

mattress said:

You don’t really need much. The fight itself is fairly straight forward and can be done easily with doom. As long as you can learn to dex his specials and heavy attack your good. In phase 3 what i did was just keep him at sp1 at all times as i found it easier to dex.

I would not reccomend herc for this fight if he is your usual go to because his immortality is negated and the enemy doesn’t take burst damage.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,307 ★★★★

mattress said:

No synergy needed with Doom. He's very tanky so can take a few hits. If you have a mutant with prowess, it makes it easier and faster but Doom is a tank so that's why he's great for it. I used Storm since she was a 7 star rank 2 but the last phase Doom is great.
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 209
    My first Glykhan fight, I used 6r4 Doom for Phase 1 and 2, and 6r4 Domino for Phase 3 and 4. Her luck often makes the root not trigger. It all worked fine.
    From that fight, I pulled 7* Storm X, took her to r3 and she does the whole job.