Options

Best Omega Champ to R2

The_Doctor_24_1The_Doctor_24_1 Posts: 42
edited May 11 in General Discussion
Best Omega champ to use the 1-2 gem. I currently have 2 gems

Best Omega Champ to R2 119 votes

Quicksilver unduped
14%
SecondSkrillerCazNescioGaudyGMoneyspiderbites0196Toyota_2015Aomine_Daiki10Doctor_Strange19BeastDadOakenshieldTrongNovAmySummersPhilthiesSamanunGusAr418Nacho98AcidBurn404 17 votes
Omega Sentinel unduped
18%
Spity68Jazz_MessengerCASrinivasGalvatron808captain_rogersItsClobberinTimeDisthene_TMaxwell24Batman1234ChrisPowellAzenstarIoniqus_797Yodabolt21Superstar_112613579rebel_TribalChiefAvnishXFREEDOMXhyp3r05Ctfz30 22 votes
Corvus sig 20
51%
Heinz11Disbanded_pensOUYOFeeney234BigTuna_2054yossPIKESTAINMqc19kikiFurieuxBrokenYouconfusedFydaneKisHinTheAngryOneTJ107Justcause102JChanceH9chimichanga2108Sagacious0wlLaksh1995 61 votes
Omega Red sig 20
15%
ZENbuffajrTendersquadSungjUncle_Fatty_247MityAntwitt24Annihilator13_MCOCHazzaBen_15455AlmccarthyDeepworldFrostGiantLordMdowney80QueenMcocSuper_Cretu90Toproller89jpzeeLone_Tiger 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    Corvus sig 20
    If unduped, I'd change it to omega Sentinel
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 937 ★★★★
    Corvus sig 20

Bro all of you raving about Omega Sentinel like she isn’t a useless champion. Same for Corvus he’s a noodle.

Omega sent is farr from useless, shes still an amazing tech champ. I just picked corvus here since I feel like he'd have the most benefit from the added attack rating
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,568 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel unduped

Bro all of you raving about Omega Sentinel like she isn’t a useless champion. Same for Corvus he’s a noodle.

Omega sentinel is far from useless. She is really good and best from the pool imo. Just because you don't see big red numbers on opponent after a 10 minute setup, doesn't mean a champ is bad, lol.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,364 ★★★★

Omega Sentinel is really good. Not sure about corvus though
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 418 ★★★
    Corvus sig 20
    Corvus a beast most of the omega days champ bad for bgs anyways but Corvus crazy for most content especially aq, aw, and questing
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,032 ★★★★
    Quicksilver unduped

Omega sent is farr from useless, shes still an amazing tech champ. I just picked corvus here since I feel like he'd have the most benefit from the added attack rating
    Prove it, prove that she’s amazing.
  • Options
    Quicksilver unduped
    EdisonLaw said:

Prove it that the parry heavy low damage stressful rotation champ is good.
  • Options
    Rugbyman371Rugbyman371 Posts: 55

EdisonLaw said:

That’s the issue right there. Parry heavy isn’t going to do anything but swap debuffs that you aren’t even placing. Of course you aren’t getting any damage. Just say you don’t know how to play her.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,625 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel unduped
    How tf is Corvus winning this one 💀
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 440 ★★★
    Corvus sig 20

For Corvus you want to dish out the highest damage possible in a short time. Anything that increases his attack makes him so much better.

The increased power rate is also a nice bonus so he reaches the SP2 a bit faster.

• Options
    Omega Sentinel unduped

EdisonLaw said:

That’s the issue right there. Parry heavy isn’t going to do anything but swap debuffs that you aren’t even placing. Of course you aren’t getting any damage. Just say you don’t know how to play her.
    You know you can pause debuffs with her pight attacks right? Yes her rotation is stressful but at the same time her debuffs are very easy to maintain. She is far from useless.
  • Options
    Omega Sentinel unduped

Next Wednesday will let us know whether he is god tier champ or meme champ.
  • Options
    Omega Sentinel unduped

For Corvus you want to dish out the highest damage possible in a short time. Anything that increases his attack makes him so much better.

The increased power rate is also a nice bonus so he reaches the SP2 a bit faster.

I'm familiar with Corvus, I just don't see a reason to a r2 a champion that's virtually useless for BGs. I get that some people don't play BGS but for most endgame players who have these 7*, BGs is really the only game mode you can play every single day as many times as you like.
  • Options
    Omega Sentinel unduped

Oh I already know he's gonna be dishing out 50k medium crits and 250k sp2s with all his charges there's no question about that. I just wouldn't r2 a champ for story content or AW personally, maybe because I'm an endgame player and BGs is really the only relevant game mode for me but yeah.
  • Options
    Omega Sentinel unduped

Oh I already know he's gonna be dishing out 50k medium crits and 250k sp2s with all his charges there's no question about that. I just wouldn't r2 a champ for story content or AW personally, maybe because I'm an endgame player and BGs is really the only relevant game mode for me but yeah.
    Yes that's what I meant. We don't know how he perform at 0 charges unless we actually try him in bgs. If at r2 he is able to take other r2s before the charges end, at 0 cruelties, then he is absolutely good for bgs, But if he struggle against similar rank champs, he is definitely a overhyped champ.
  • Options
    Omega Sentinel unduped

Yes that's what I meant. We don't know how he perform at 0 charges unless we actually try him in bgs. If at r2 he is able to take other r2s before the charges end, at 0 cruelties, then he is absolutely good for bgs, But if he struggle against similar rank champs, he is definitely a overhyped champ.
    Oh yeah definitely, we'll see how much stat focus and increased stats help him but I highly doubt he'll be able to take same rank. A rank below probably but same and above idk I'm very skeptical, I agree.
  • Options
    Quicksilver unduped

Prove it, prove that she’s amazing.

EdisonLaw said:

What are you talking about the heavy and light ender are used for pausing ypur short ass debuffs
  • Options
    Quicksilver unduped

At r1 his range is like 120k, in 2024 this champion feels out of shape…
  • Options
    Quicksilver unduped

EdisonLaw said:

You know you can pause debuffs with her pight attacks right? Yes her rotation is stressful but at the same time her debuffs are very easy to maintain. She is far from useless.
    Rank her then, I’m enjoying my r3 Quicksilver that can counter miss, evade, unstoppable, pure light form, safeguard, power gain, path 9, is virtually stun immune and actually a bg dual threat.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver unduped
    Mole man and Longshot are the best pulls imo.
  • Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 167

path 9

Remind me how QS can do path 9 fight

with his million hit combo he will just die from the debuffs
  • Options
    Corvus sig 20

I'm familiar with Corvus, I just don't see a reason to a r2 a champion that's virtually useless for BGs. I get that some people don't play BGS but for most endgame players who have these 7*, BGs is really the only game mode you can play every single day as many times as you like.
    None of these are good bg champs Corvus is atleast very helpful for war while the others are ok for it.
  • Options
    Omega Sentinel unduped

None of these are good bg champs Corvus is atleast very helpful for war while the others are ok for it.
    QS and OS are both good for BGs idk what you're waffling about.
  • Options
    Corvus sig 20

OS maybe but QS is bad defense and slow for offense
  • Options
    Omega Sentinel unduped

Weird, mine gets me wins even in GC so he can't possibly be that bad.

As for offense, he suffered a lot before because of the AI issues. You had to waste 20 seconds baiting specials, after the changes you can easily do matches in 40-55 secs you don't need terminal velocity for BGs health pools.
  • Options
    Corvus sig 20

Weird, mine gets me wins even in GC so he can't possibly be that bad.

As for offense, he suffered a lot before because of the AI issues. You had to waste 20 seconds baiting specials, after the changes you can easily do matches in 40-55 secs you don't need terminal velocity for BGs health pools.
    The average fight is 60 so not a great champ and not very versatile. And his defense is just a free 40 sec 100% health fight
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 ★★
    Corvus sig 20

Is bro bragging about QS with a 1m fight?
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 ★★
    edited May 12
    Corvus sig 20

Here's a R2 without class advantage... Seems I ended with more health too.. your R3 saving 16s is impressive.. I take back what I said