Options

NTW doesn’t counter bullseye

TchapaTchapa Posts: 12
So brought myself a shiny new negasonic teenage warhead, thinking I’d finally have an easy route to killing bullseye, sure she’ll get banned in BG’s but we’re not there yet.
Turns out, war bosses aren’t included in ‘counters bullseye’

Is this a bug, or because of stun immunity? Being as this is how the deep dive was released, advertising a counter to bullseye, if not a bug, how do we go about refunds and rank down tickets?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,876 Guardian
    Use sinister for war bosses if he isn't banned
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,826 ★★★★★
    Is it true strike or something? Cant remember if boss has that node
  • Options

Unless there is force of will or it doesn't affect nodes, then true strike shouldn't be an issue.

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,868 ★★★★★
    edited May 11
    Yeah seems like boss effects if its a skill that evade will always fail learnt the hard way myself it should be skill abilities of them effects as i dont think bleed nodes will also do same thing for her of taking damage if its via a node and not from there own ability

Edit: but she still does well on boss bullseye as her high block really soaks the damage
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    She literally destroys bullseye, just not on that one node. This is like asking for rank down tickets because Wiccan can't counter Hulking on biohazard or something. The main issue probably has to do with the stun immunity on the boss node.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 112
    Tchapa said:

So brought myself a shiny new negasonic teenage warhead, thinking I’d finally have an easy route to killing bullseye, sure she’ll get banned in BG’s but we’re not there yet.

Is this a bug, or because of stun immunity? Being as this is how the deep dive was released, advertising a counter to bullseye, if not a bug, how do we go about refunds and rank down tickets?

She counters bullseye, not the nodes he is placed on
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,920 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Unless there is force of will or it doesn't affect nodes, then true strike shouldn't be an issue.

@Pikolu The ability says opponents purify accuracy can't be reduced. But here the opponent gets purify due to node. I think this is similar to Archangel not immune to Node AAR or Adam's buffs being nullified by nodes.
  • Options

Pikolu said:

The ability says opponents purify accuracy can't be reduced. But here the opponent gets purify due to node. I think this is similar to Archangel not immune to Node AAR or Adam's buffs being nullified by nodes.
    @captain_rogers what does that have to do with true effects having -100% ability accuracy?

Literally never brought up purify once and just mentioned true strike.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,920 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

The ability says opponents purify accuracy can't be reduced. But here the opponent gets purify due to node. I think this is similar to Archangel not immune to Node AAR or Adam's buffs being nullified by nodes.
    @captain_rogers what does that have to do with true effects having -100% ability accuracy?

Literally never brought up purify once and just mentioned true strike.
    Oh sorry. What I meant to say is NTW reduce true strike AAR only if it was base ability of a skill champ (like karnak) not when it is provided by node (like bullseye in AW boss node)
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    Glad I didn’t buy her.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,816 ★★★★★
    Tchapa said:

That's what I told everyone that she won't counter him at stun immune nodes at all when she got released 🤣
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,816 ★★★★★
    edited May 12

He's just stun immune, so Bullseye don't get stunned, he's free to use specials and beat her ass 1,2,3
    Also she won't work if Bullseye is on biohazard, stun reflect damage node and any stun reflection.