Options

Knull lair keys

Why are the keys being released for the side quest? Is it.a bug that some mobile phones aren't receiving them? Right now the quest is useless until you release the keys.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,351 ★★★★★
    Keys are sent each Wednesday. Shouldn’t be a bug unless you never received the 2 keys that have been sent so far.
  • Options
    MagustheatersMagustheaters Posts: 8
    Exactly, no keys have been sent out yet
  • Options

Exactly, no keys have been sent out yet

2 were sent last week
  • Options
    JTTvJTTv Posts: 8
    So dumb you get 2 a week. Should make it a harder milestone to get them.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,069 Guardian
    (moved/merged)

Why aren't we receiving Knull lair keys? They were supposed to be in the mail each week. It's been two weeks, no lair keys, is this a known bug? Keys not being sent out? Please fix

Actually, it's been 5 days. Weekly events usually refresh on Wed. Perhaps you were abducted by aliens & lost track of time? If so, how was it?

• Options
    Maybe below image will help.
    But if you are claiming you never received the initial 2 keys (no, not 2 weeks ago, just 5 days ago), then check in Stash - Rewards in case the Mail Message is no longer available for you.

But first, check your Treasury Tab and make sure there aren’t 2 keys there (or that someone else playing your account had not used them and entered the quest without you knowing).

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 517 ★★★
    JTTv said:

So dumb you get 2 a week. Should make it a harder milestone to get them.

People complain when the event is too hard or complicated. And people complain when the event is too easy. Its just is what it is.
  • Options
    Actually, I take back this image above.
    Event duration is only 4 weeks, so we can’t be getting the final 2 keys on the same day as the whole thing ENDS.

So, don’t know where that extra 2 keys will be at. Unless a couple weeks we will be getting 3 per week in the Mail ??
  • Options

Actually, I take back this image above.
    Event duration is only 4 weeks, so we can’t be getting the final 2 keys on the same day as the whole thing ENDS.

So, don’t know where that extra 2 keys will be at. Unless a couple weeks we will be getting 3 per week in the Mail ??

I saw someone report we get 4 keys in the final week, but haven’t seen that confirmed.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 589 ★★★
    We get 8 keys all up
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 386 ★★
    I've wasted 2 keys without paying attention to objectives what will gonna happen? Am I going to loose some rewards?
  • Options
    Ab_Samad said:

I've wasted 2 keys without paying attention to objectives what will gonna happen? Am I going to loose some rewards?

No, you will get 8 more keys and only need 4 of them to complete the objectives.
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 386 ★★

Ab_Samad said:

No, you will get 8 more keys and only need 4 of them to complete the objectives.
    Thanks