**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6.2.2 sucks

lexselexse Posts: 22
I tried going through it myself and watched mcoc noob videos and i still have no idea how to beat this.
Is there any champ i should be using that im not using?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,523 ★★★★★
    Your best bet is probably using Warlock with Vision synergy.

I don’t see any of the other usual options, but you can check here against your roster

https://www.mcoc-guide.com/act-6-chapter-2-2-mr-sinister-best-counters/
  • Options
    BloodyRoseBloodyRose Posts: 92
    edited May 14
    That one is definitely a PITA! Don't feel bad. So many other people are stuck. I did read some posts from a long time ago that 6.2.2 was beatable with certain 4* champs, but not any longer.

My champs are much higher ranked 5* and 6* and I'm totally stuck on Sinister. I finally have some of the recommended champs (including some at the link shared above) and will get back to it eventually. Good luck! I hope you can do. Post the winning team!
  • Options
    lexselexse Posts: 22

That one is definitely a PITA! Don't feel bad. So many other people are stuck. I did read some posts from a long time ago that 6.2.2 was beatable with certain 4* champs, but not any longer.

My champs are much higher ranked 5* and 6* and I'm totally stuck on Sinister. I finally have some of the recommended champs (including some at the link shared above) and will get back to it eventually. Good luck! I hope you can do. Post the winning team!

Beat it a around 30 minutes ago. Heres the winning team

Seems that you’re able to use your 4* so i went for sunspot for the immunity and extra synergy with warlock. Then at the end switched out herc for vision for the fury synergy with warlock. Ended up doing it for me! Can gladly say that chapter 4&5 are painfully worse.

• Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 532 ★★★
    lexse said:

Seems that you’re able to use your 4* so i went for sunspot for the immunity and extra synergy with warlock. Then at the end switched out herc for vision for the fury synergy with warlock. Ended up doing it for me! Can gladly say that chapter 4&5 are painfully worse.

Rest of act 6 is. Good luck

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,984 ★★★★★
    lexse said:

This was the original intention of Act 6. Thinking about the nodes and the roster counter.

Great job!