**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spring of Sorrow week 1 options

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,380 ★★★★

Ham did science and small in 1 revive. Again mine is r3 tho so definitely a rank advantage. Also was boosted

So my r5 5* will work like yours, right?😏
    He may need the Unitman synergy for assistance but I believe you could get it done
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 875 ★★★★
    2 revives with R4 6* torch. Prefight took off 80% and then I just slugged the rest of it.

Solo with R3 7* silk, her evade and additional combo hits can actually screw you over so watch out for that.

No idea what to do for the defensive utility objective, best champs I have are R4 6* fury and negative which won't work since he's debuff immune

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,856 ★★★★

2 revives with R4 6* torch. Prefight took off 80% and then I just slugged the rest of it.

Solo with R3 7* silk, her evade and additional combo hits can actually screw you over so watch out for that.

No idea what to do for the defensive utility objective, best champs I have are R4 6* fury and negative which won't work since he's debuff immune

Will try HT. I m just not understanding the mechanics.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,585 ★★★★★
    @Grootman1294 I have 5* ascended ht, do I have any chance? I don't wanna rank my 6* just for this objective
  • Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 102 ★★
    edited May 15
    Nacho98 said:

Pressure gauge and All natural nodes are lazy editions. Horrible fight design imo

So you would rather have a normal iron fist boss with no challenge because every science would just mop the floor with him ? All Natural very good addition or else there’s no challenge.
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 329 ★★
    Used spider ham(3 revives) and torch(1 revive)
    Planned to use NF for the utility and size M objective
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 875 ★★★★

@Grootman1294 I have 5* ascended ht, do I have any chance? I don't wanna rank my 6* just for this objective

I would not recommend it. You have one shot to deal as much damage as you can with the pre fight and then you'll have to slug it out until you get your charge back if he's duped.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,856 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Praying to be no onslaught, serpant boss in next SoS fights 🙏

Well Onslaught is on the banner so he is prepping to haunt us. We can only Pray.
  • Options
    jj_jj_9jj_jj_9 Posts: 107
    Spider-gwen wong and torch are solos. they all work
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★
    I used Maw, Spider Gwen, and Torch. It's hard but not Absorbing man level.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★
    Stertsl said:

My fantastic 4/a-force roster…
    Classic kabam

It's not really meant for smaller accounts and new paragons. It's an endgame content after all
    I'm valiant with the exception Sigil Witch at r3 all are r1. Does that make me not endgame player?? 🤷
  • Options
    HaverTimeHaverTime Posts: 13
    Man, missing a Torch (I knew I should've gone for the 6* from the last event but I didn't think I'd be punished for it this quick). I have a 5* Wong but that won't cut it from the looks of it.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 391 ★★
    edited May 15
    Silk is quite good. I did one objective with her in one revive...only counter heavy and specials no basic attack. she is R2 so easily done..I am scared of other objective I have no much options for fantastic four. I have all of them in 5*...kabam never given HT in 6*..

Trying for M size getting my a** kicked multiple times.. LoL
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 756 ★★★
    This is a challenging, yet fun fight. What's not fun is spending 3 or 4 root cycles trying to get stupid fist to throw a special. Rhythmic fights are great, unless the defenders act like jerks. My final objective with Fury was an absolute rhythmless fiasco
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 234 ★★
    Call me stupid, but what's the damage rotation for human torch? Do I allow myself to get rooted? Do I tank stuff into block?
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,510 ★★★★
    Spend a chunk of the fight taking unnecessary block damage to counter the pressure gauge and the other chunk of the fight rooted. It's not that hard when AI cooperates but AI is still as bad as ever, only charges me while rooted and only throws 4/5 hits into block n o heavies.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,709 ★★★★

Call me stupid, but what's the damage rotation for human torch? Do I allow myself to get rooted? Do I tank stuff into block?

Block his specials and heavy-counter
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 294 ★★★
    Managed a solo with wong and HT but slipped up a couple times with spider gwen.
    In my opinion, the fight is fine but the AI and random whiffing of basic attacks can make it horrible.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Jessica Jones is an option for small science objective. Did it in one revive but it’s definitely soloable with her. Her investigation mechanic makes him throw specials reliably to avoid spending time baiting them.
  • Options
    Archit_1812Archit_1812 Posts: 86
    Imo, Kate Bishop may just be an ideal champ for Iron Fist. She deals amazing Coldsnap damage in PASSIVES, so that removes the debuff problem, and since you cant parry heavy unless riposte is active, you'll need to hit block, which is good. Plus, rooted and inexorable mean that you stay as close to IF at all times, which is good for a Heavy refresh if he's against the wall. Caltrops too, can be attached for the moments where IF decides to act defensive. AND, she completes your size: S objective as well.
    Thoughts?
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 178
    I used CapIW and invisible woman, 2 fights 4 pts
  • Options
    Wolfman80Wolfman80 Posts: 31
    I used KM and IW. Both worked pretty well. Nodes are manageable once you get into a decent rhythm.
  • Options
    TJ107TJ107 Posts: 83
    My 7* rank 1 CAIW solo Iron First easy
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 780 ★★★★
    I used 6r3 IW for 2 objectives (3 revives) and 7r1 CAiw (solo).
    Easy fight, just do short combos and block a lot (parry his l1). Blocking gives you power so you'll use lots of specials.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★
    edited May 15
    Reed for 2x Objectives(had to play against the wall and took a ton of block dmg cause his heavy kick is equal to a small baby's) few revs cause it was only an 6r2 unblockable specials help.
    Silk for 1.. Solo
  • Options
    Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 117

Another bs node combination that kabam doesnt test or wtf is that?

I was able to solo with both Wong and Torch. Maybe just get good and figure out how to do the fight before acting like a baby.
    I did with r4 mr fantastic but it took 4 revives ,im f2p valiant ,playing t-1 war,all season c6+ on bg’s ,and i still dont have enough counters ranked up and node combination bs ,trust ne i know what im talking about,next time call your bf a baby,and stop calling people a baby or wtf else ,be a nice person at all
  • Options
    ShonZuShonZu Posts: 2
    Short question , Future Ant Man is tagged as Size M and Defensive:Utility .
    I managed to solo Iron Fist but that mission is still not done .
    I'm missing something or what ???