**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spring of Sorrow week 1 options

Comments

• Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 246 ★★

Can onslaught be a counter for IF? Far as I recall, he attaches stun even if opponent is debuff immune.

No, he Inflicts a stun passive, if a stun debuff is shrugged off.

If the stun doesn't apply in the first place, then the passive stun won't, either.

Passive DoT will work, though.
    For some reason onslaught can apply stun passive even if they are debuff immune. I tried it on multiple occasions including BG last season when we had fisticuffs.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 391 ★★
    edited May 16

Can onslaught be a counter for IF? Far as I recall, he attaches stun even if opponent is debuff immune.

If the stun doesn't apply in the first place, then the passive stun won't, either.

For some reason onslaught can apply stun passive even if they are debuff immune. I tried it on multiple occasions including BG last season when we had fisticuffs.
    But I don't think onslaught will not do any objective. Then what is the point of bringing onslaught
  • Options
    ManbatnManbatn Posts: 69
    How do you do this? I take so much block damage even with the bulwark on.
  • Options
    MDosMDos Posts: 1
    Silk does good damage against Iron Fist, if you’re not going to accomplish any of the other special tasks Dr. Doom is pretty tanky. If you want to combine CAP IW works wonder. Haven’t done the Fantastic Four challenge yet but sounds like a Thing move all the way.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    MDos said:

Silk does good damage against Iron Fist, if you’re not going to accomplish any of the other special tasks Dr. Doom is pretty tanky. If you want to combine CAP IW works wonder. Haven’t done the Fantastic Four challenge yet but sounds like a Thing move all the way.

Thing's too slow, tried with my 7* sig 40 already. You're better off using Torch, he does the fight in literally a minute and thirty secs at r4.
  • Options
    Pickle_ticklePickle_tickle Posts: 24
    Tbf this fight isnt too bs its just not a fun fight at all... no rhythm in it. It's just a long, boring slog fest.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★

MDos said:

Thing's too slow, tried with my 7* sig 40 already. You're better off using Torch, he does the fight in literally a minute and thirty secs at r4.
    Dang, you're way better than me. My Torch is r5 ascended boosted and it took me 2:15.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,303 ★★★★★
    For objectives, I used,

HT for Fantastic 4
    CptIW for Defensive + Size M
    Jess Jones for Science + Size S

You should be able to use Miles for Science + Size S as well.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    R5 Ascended Torch Solo - played conservatively but a pretty solid takedown considering my (lack of) skills

• Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 219 ★★
    I used HT solo
    Ham 2 revives
    NC well 4 revives the auto evade while I'm trying to take block hits screwed me up
  • Options
    ManbatnManbatn Posts: 69
    I just don’t understand. I can’t even get him to 80 percent health without all of my health being gone from block damage
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

MDos said:

Dang, you're way better than me. My Torch is r5 ascended boosted and it took me 2:15.
    It was 1:56 exactly but I wasn't boosted so fully boosted can probably pull off 1:30

And yes he is r4 lmao

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★

R5 Ascended Torch Solo - played conservatively but a pretty solid takedown considering my (lack of) skills

I'd say mine was more conservative. 😉
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 653 ★★★
    Imo the key here is to invest a little in training, it gets easier with each attempt.

I've been using R4 CAIW, and got him down. But it took some training before I managed to do so. It goes faster with 150/200% power boost, getting a few of the 150k sp2s in da face on the mofo helps.

I plan to use my R5 Torch and 7R1 SpiderGwen next.

But it is a frustrating fight, and you are severely punished for tiny mistakes 🥵
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,585 ★★★★★

I think it's in his kit that he applies pasisve stun against debuff immune champs or something like that
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,337 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

For objectives, I used,

HT for Fantastic 4
    CptIW for Defensive + Size M
    Jess Jones for Science + Size S

You should be able to use Miles for Science + Size S as well.

This is who I used as well, except I had to suffer through with 5* HT!
  • Options
    @AzKicker316 how was your run with 5* torch. I don't wanna rank up my 6* torch for this fight, how many revives it costed for you with a 5*
  • Options
    edited May 16

@AzKicker316 how was your run with 5* torch. I don't wanna rank up my 6* torch for this fight, how many revives it costed for you with a 5*

I threw away 2 revives twice, and 1 once in order to get his prefight back. It could be done with only 2 prefights, but I made stupid mistakes.

I don't have the 6, but an r2 or r3 could still do it better.
  • Options

I threw away 2 revives twice, and 1 once in order to get his prefight back. It could be done with only 2 prefights, but I made stupid mistakes.

Yes but I can make my 5* HT max sig so I have better chances of getting nova flames between runs
  • Options
    Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 107
    I think there is bug in the pressure gauge node.
    when i throw sp attack, gauge should go to 1, but it isn't reducing, is it bug or not?
  • Options

Yes but I can make my 5* HT max sig so I have better chances of getting nova flames between runs
    Mine is max sig. I'm just glad I didn't go more than 2 fights between prefight availability.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,372 ★★★★★
    Spot is also a good counter for the defensive utility tagged objective. If you don’t have someone like Wong or CapIW ranked up, spot can do it.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,555 ★★★★★
    Hemendra_ said:

I think there is bug in the pressure gauge node.
    when i throw sp attack, gauge should go to 1, but it isn't reducing, is it bug or not?

I'm pretty sure it goes down by one, not that it goes down to one.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,988 ★★★★★
    what is the rotation for wong? I'm not familiar at all with his Kit
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,232 ★★★★★
    edited May 16
    Solo'ed with HT for F4 mission
    Solo'ed with Moondragon for SIZE M Defensive Utility

For science S, I will attempt it tomorrow after office. So far easy fight. Definitely way way easier than WOW ABS man

• Options
    HaverTimeHaverTime Posts: 13

Killmonger is doing decently for me now but mine is r3 tbf lol
    Edit: done in 2 revs

Can it be done with him unawakended? Or does he need his Sig for it?
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 121
    DawsMan said:

Dharak said:

I swear i am so sick of KABAM screwing up every single time they make a new event just like the winter of woe absorbing man fiasco & know the iron fist burst damage ****! because of this unreasonable node i wasted a lot of revives just to get a win i want compensation for this screw up.

Anybody complaining about this fight needs to stop. Winter of woe summer of pain and spring of sorrow have all been marketed as *challenging* endgame content. It’s not meant to be easy, and not everyone can do it.

Like I said, I had to rank up champions to get the objectives done. But that’s who this content is for, people who want a challenge with good rewards. Countless people have soloed this fight with all types of champions.

You have 2 weeks in which you can practice the fight, grind arena for units for revives, or focus on ranking or acquiring champions that would help you. Absolutely nothing wrong with this event.
    This "get gud" mentality from some has to stop. Last WoE Abs Man was way over the place because of annoying node and champ combinations. After that, nearly every champ was doable. Aegon, Hulking, Nebula and so on. Fun, interactive and you had to plan your fight.

Now with SoS we're kinda starting again with some weird node combinations. Its litterly root+root+dont hit too much. Why cant they come up with some hard and fun fights? IMO the most annoying node its pressure gauge, if they wanna push their root (which feels like is all over the place. Just waiting for it to come to BG).
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 442 ★★★
    Polygon said:

what is the rotation for wong? I'm not familiar at all with his Kit

If he’s awakened, select the blue Mandela prefight.

If not, end with light combos to get blue (watch for pressure gauge)

Counter IF sp1/2 with heavy for power and keep throwing sp1 or 2s for loads of burst damage.

IF goes down quickly and if you can get 3 blue spells and then fire an sp2, it’s loads of damage. I found I was throwing them all the time with the power I was generating on block.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 947 ★★★★★
    I soloed with capiw and torch. Yet to make a meaningful dent on the 3rd objective. I may call it at 2 and forget it.

As someone who abandoned all deathless stuff with the abs man fight, this ain’t abs man. It took me several tries before I realized this is just a straight up RNG fight. If iron fist complies and throws his specials, you are golden. If - like most times - he holds them until

1) you are rooted by the timer and/or
    2) your bulwark passive expires

And he just starts throwing full combos into your block, you are screwed. The two solos were more of “oh look, the AI decided to let me play this fight” vs “oh look, I am getting better.”

So if you are struggling and average like me, it may just be a function for doing more entries to get the AI dice to roll your way than of anything else.