Why isn't reward updated?

Red_Lightning02Red_Lightning02 Member Posts: 128
So spring of sorrow is same reward as Winter of woe.
Well, why? Isn't the game supposed to be progressive as in terms of rewards? Is the same reward as 4 months ago should be the same in the present?

Comments

• ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 158 ★★
    The rewards are fine. Stop acting entitled.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    Hate to tell you this now, but all 4 seasons of pain will have the same rewards. Better bust that bubble now.
  • Red_Lightning02Red_Lightning02 Member Posts: 128
    ChiefGoat said:

Yup they were fine 4 months ago
    Now they trash but I will still grab them, however if there will be even a single revive required then Im not sure I'll do any of those.
    Revives are definitely valued higher than these trash can rewards
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Buttehrs said:

Hate to tell you this now, but all 4 seasons of pain will have the same rewards. Better bust that bubble now.

Not true, EoP updated the rewards after the first 2 iterations
    Except kabam if I recall has already stated they probably won't be touching them this time.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★

ChiefGoat said:

Now they trash but I will still grab them, however if there will be even a single revive required then Im not sure I'll do any of those.
    While I agree the rewards need to be buffed, trash is a big word
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

ChiefGoat said:

T4A and titan shards are still incredibly rare. How exactly are those trash?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

ChiefGoat said:

Obviously because we aren't getting a fully formed one of each in every milestone
  • Red_Lightning02Red_Lightning02 Member Posts: 128
    Emilia90 said:

ChiefGoat said:

You gonna get that T4 in couple of months from now.
    By the time you get them you'll be past July 4th and believe me these will look like T4 basic rather than alpha by that time
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

ChiefGoat said:

By the time you get them you'll be past July 4th and believe me these will look like T4 basic rather than alpha by that time
    Those are literally the highest resources in the game…just because you can get some during July 4th for large amounts of units or cash doesn’t mean anything. What do you expect them to give you for this
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,327 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

ChiefGoat said:

So I can get them for free by playing or I can pay a lot of money in two months. Or I could do both, because there’s no reason that these things should be in opposition to each other.

You’re not making a strong argument here. The rewards were good for WoW, I think they’re still good here. I’d say that come the next event, the summer one, that’s when it’s probably time to reassess the rewards.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian
    Emilia90 said:

ChiefGoat said:

In all fairness, we got the opportunity to get 2 whole t4a for free by doing tiny daily tasks and logging in. I was hopeful we would see an increase in t4a because the Deadpool event is a ton easier than the heck that will probably be that onslaught in 2 weeks. The other rewards are fine, but I feel like the t4a could have been increased in this iteration.