**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How to handle Bullseye as a was tactic defender boss?

Heruzu369Heruzu369 Posts: 117 ★★
I made a post a few days ago essentially asking the same thing but in a general sense and was highlighting why I felt his kit is overtuned.
Surprisingly to my disbelief, the community was ALL FOR what bullseye currently is and essentially told me he’s fine as is, he’s balanced, it’s a skill issue not a design issue, he doesn’t need a balence, he’s really not hard, etc etc etc.

Even after I explained the problem he causes in war with him being a tactic attacker and needing a tactic defender, everyone kept telling me how there’s numerous options in a BGs setting but I haven’t see anyone touch on what I said regarding his dominance in war.

That being said, I came here to ask how do alliances and players handle Bullseye in war as the main boss and what champs are ya using as ya tactic attacker?
And for those to say it, Mister sinister doesn’t work cause he can’t get the heavy charge consistently since boss is stun immune. Also, rergardless if I heal the block damage or not, the initial damage taken is so excessive that the healing isn’t nearly enough compared to what I’m taking.

So for those who were telling me that he’s balanced and such, even with the tactic and as a war boss, can someone explain to me what am I supposed to do? I’ve tried numerous tactic attackers all saga, we’ve faced a bullseye as boss EVERY war since the saga started, I don’t think we’ve ever kept the bonuses on him.
Maybe it’s a skill issue like ya said, enlighten me on what or WHO is supposed to effectively handle him as a war boss with tactic defender??

Also, Negasonic isn’t a tactic attacker for my whales and such out there who would just recommend her since she’s Kabam solution to their intentional bullseye problem lol

Comments

• Options
    Heruzu369 said:

I made a post a few days ago essentially asking the same thing but in a general sense and was highlighting why I felt his kit is overtuned.
    Surprisingly to my disbelief, the community was ALL FOR what bullseye currently is and essentially told me he’s fine as is, he’s balanced, it’s a skill issue not a design issue, he doesn’t need a balence, he’s really not hard, etc etc etc.

Even after I explained the problem he causes in war with him being a tactic attacker and needing a tactic defender, everyone kept telling me how there’s numerous options in a BGs setting but I haven’t see anyone touch on what I said regarding his dominance in war.

That being said, I came here to ask how do alliances and players handle Bullseye in war as the main boss and what champs are ya using as ya tactic attacker?
    And for those to say it, Mister sinister doesn’t work cause he can’t get the heavy charge consistently since boss is stun immune. Also, rergardless if I heal the block damage or not, the initial damage taken is so excessive that the healing isn’t nearly enough compared to what I’m taking.

So for those who were telling me that he’s balanced and such, even with the tactic and as a war boss, can someone explain to me what am I supposed to do? I’ve tried numerous tactic attackers all saga, we’ve faced a bullseye as boss EVERY war since the saga started, I don’t think we’ve ever kept the bonuses on him.
    Maybe it’s a skill issue like ya said, enlighten me on what or WHO is supposed to effectively handle him as a war boss with tactic defender??

Also, Negasonic isn’t a tactic attacker for my whales and such out there who would just recommend her since she’s Kabam solution to their intentional bullseye problem lol

lol I’m an idiot, Negasonic definitely is a war tactic attacker, I thought she wasn’t cause I swore when checked for something else a few days ago, I didn’t see her but whoops that was dumb, only makes sense she is right lol. ANYWHO, I still need options and she isn’t accessible for the normal person rn. Who ELSE should I use for him?
  • Options
    He’s been the bane of my existence all saga
  • Options

Im fighting for my life in these wars against him man🙄
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★★
    Do you have a bishop? Bishop wrecks him.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,546 ★★★★★

No bishop can't stun chain the boss
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,546 ★★★★★
    Also Negasonic ain't great against the boss either since he is stun immune. Use someone like iceman or emma
  • Options

I do 👀📝
  • Options
    Heruzu369 said:

I do 👀📝
    I usually have a good time using bishop.

As @captain_rogers pointed out you won't be able to stun him like you can with bishop in normal fights, but with some boosts if you have a high enough ranked bishop, you should be able to survive.

Overload damage alone usually starts melting bullseye, then once you get to a sp2 he pretty well just dies.
  • Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 194 ★★
    edited May 17
    I use Warlock. I reparry alot and counter his heavy with my heavy or a Sp2.

I often use boost and die once to him.
  • Options

How you gonna remarry a stun immune bullseye? And also, I don't believe warlock is a tactic attacker?
    He’s not so he’s just getting the parries to remove the indestructibles

• Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 194 ★★

How you gonna remarry a stun immune bullseye? And also, I don't believe warlock is a tactic attacker?
    Parrying with a non tactic attacker removes the Indestructible

Parries take reduced damage. I defeated War Boss Bullseye twice with warlock.
  • Options
    Heruzu369 said:

He’s been the bane of my existence all saga

How someone gonna disagree with me that he’s been the bane of MY existence???😭😭
  • Options
    And okay so what I gathered so far is that, going without a tactic attacker isn’t AS bad as I originally presumed, and thus warlock could still be viable with the exception of a maybe a death or so through block damage if played slow and well?
  • Options
    Also, that negasonic isn’t as great as originally presumed if Bullesye is on the boss node due to stun immunity. But champs Bishop, Emma and Iceman have been reliably tanky enough to manage
  • Options

Parrying with a non tactic attacker removes the Indestructible

Parries take reduced damage. I defeated War Boss Bullseye twice with warlock.
    Yeah I get that, it just makes the fight ALOT harder than using a tactic attacker to do it.

Not saying it's not possible though. I'm just not good enough at fighting tactic with non tactic, lol
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,949 ★★★★★
    I use domino, always get attack bonuses
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,885 Guardian
    Horseman stryfe, Horsewoman Domino, Horseman SUnspot, COlo- omega synergy, ProfX (with horseman or not) are all good options for bullseye boss
  • Options
    SiggManSiggMan Posts: 27
    edited May 17
    This was from this war earlier today,

Boost up with some mutant power back boosts, keep reparrying to stop the bleed damage, while baiting heavy, heavy counter. Get to just before sp3, go into you Prof x mode, and just throw specials and he dies

Ps, didn't have any ramp for him (1 charge going in), didn't have hourseman pre fight either and the prof x is r6.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,372 ★★★★★
    Heruzu369 said:

Also, that negasonic isn’t as great as originally presumed if Bullesye is on the boss node due to stun immunity. But champs Bishop, Emma and Iceman have been reliably tanky enough to manage

How is everyone using iceman? Isn’t he on the global ban list?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    edited May 17
    Heruzu369 said:

Don't worry, she can't even counter him on stun immune, reflection, one eye open nodes either.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    I used Dust and almost solo'd one, I only died because I failed to dex a special
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,007 ★★★★★
    You can definitely get the heavy charge going with Sinister, just charge from far away when he holds block if he hits you it won't matter cause you're immortal against Bullseye, quite literally.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 643 ★★★
    Maybe he’s a good war boss, he’s not great in BG…i don’t know why people are banning him.

A few secs ago…

R5 AA VS R5 Bullseye

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

Maybe he’s a good war boss, he’s not great in BG…i don’t know why people are banning him.

A few secs ago…

R5 AA VS R5 Bullseye

9 hits😂 that’s gotta be a record for aa rng
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 643 ★★★

GrO_ot78 said:

A few secs ago…

R5 AA VS R5 Bullseye

9 hits😂 that’s gotta be a record for aa rng
    Yeah, he started ticking at the 2 heavy 🧨💥🔥