**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Which Arena Crystal do you open with your Battle Chips?

As a normal arena grinder, I complete all milestones in the Basic and Featured mostly every week. With the battle chips earned, I usually only open the basic arena crystals (costs 2000 battle chips per crystal). What about you?

Which Arena Crystal do you open with your Battle Chips? 47 votes

Basic Arena Crystal
59%
buffajrphillgreenSamMarquezDiablo_HellFireRaikisMoosetiptronicJustcause102chimichanga2108laserjohn26Ayden_noah1Powerofpain1001MystiKayYiashi1199345AzenstarBatman_bruce31Double_HelixSammyDeSquirrelSquireMasterA 28 votes
Uncollected Arena Crystal
25%
MoeyTehrLordSmashercaptain_rogersxLunatiXxXguard77MrSakuragiThe_0wenpusPT_99EdisonLawSuper_Cretu90JerichoharrisKablammo 12 votes
Thronebreaker Arena Crystal
14%
AzKicker316ShenkInsaneSkullSirGamesBondCyrillFromTulaZacharias10719Noverrr77 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 638 ★★★
    Basic Arena Crystal
    Always basic, as long as there are not millions of bc on the account...you are less exposed to bad rng if you open basic bc crystals.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 487 ★★★
    Basic Arena Crystal
    Basics, and only 3-4 at a time...it seems to net more units, as opposed to opening a batch of 10+
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Basic Arena Crystal
    Just basics. Dont care for punishers.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 969 ★★★
    Basic Arena Crystal
    Basic because I know RNG is not my friend
    I thought if I got 40k units, I might go all in on Omega Days but I was way short. So I am saving for July now.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 638 ★★★
    Basic Arena Crystal
    SammyDe said:

I thought if I got 40k units, I might go all in on Omega Days but I was way short. So I am saving for July now.

You should have got about 1875ish units per mill, bad rng 💯
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Basic Arena Crystal
    Yes basic arena chips for units because less risky for gold I open the other two
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,594 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

How many mill was this? I'm not in the mood for math rn lol
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 170
    ahmynuts said:

SammyDe said:

How many mill was this? I'm not in the mood for math rn lol
    5m