**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

To kabam..

F4k3_GaM3rF4k3_GaM3r Posts: 396 โ˜…โ˜…
This month has been absolutely spectacular interms of updates . Love MODOKs lab.. uncollected difficulty and it's just all round wonderfull.. the alliance war changes topped it all off.. I'm gonna forgive all the **** I put up with coz of everything you did this month ๐Ÿ˜‚.. kudos kabam and looking forward to the next few months.. ps auto block is kinda broken so might wanna look into that ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments

• Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 โ˜…โ˜…
    I agree, Kabam stepped up big time, Valor last month and all these awesome events this month.....2 solid months out of 12 isn't enough for me to forgive them for this crazy year, however, its a step towards the right direction!!!
    Keep it up Kabam, make 2018 epic!!!!
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295 โ˜…
    This month has been absolutely spectacular interms of updates . Love MODOKs lab.. uncollected difficulty and it's just all round wonderfull.. the alliance war changes topped it all off.. I'm gonna forgive all the **** I put up with coz of everything you did this month ๐Ÿ˜‚.. kudos kabam and looking forward to the next few months.. ps auto block is kinda broken so might wanna look into that ๐Ÿ˜‰

You forgot 5.4 and all the awesome rewards for it and act 5 exploration
  • Options
    Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114 โ˜…
    I would agree with you.. then I remembered that I can't play the freaking game ever since the patched dropped.. so maybe for you it's been a good update.