Can’t dex with non contact attack?

The_losttierThe_losttier Member Posts: 128 ★★
I was in war fighting morbius and I feel like while I was evading his attack the only attack that I recibe damage was his medium attack (his phantom mode I forgot his name). Other example that I have is with zemo medium attack. My question is there’s a bug? Someone here's have the same problem or is just me?

Comments

• Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Member Posts: 91

I was in war fighting morbius and I feel like while I was evading his attack the only attack that I recibe damage was his medium attack (his phantom mode I forgot his name). Other example that I have is with zemo medium attack. My question is there’s a bug? Someone here's have the same problem or is just me?

Morbius psionic glide is faster than usual animation so it might caught you off guard.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

Morbius psionic glide is faster than usual animation so it might caught you off guard.
    That's an understatement! Lol

I can't count how many times I've been clipped by his psychic glide.
  • The_losttierThe_losttier Member Posts: 128 ★★

That’s not excuse, I know how to evade but in this war something feels… weird… and is not only morbius like I said before the same happens with zemo. I feel is something specific with non contact