**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Okay team, which one to r2 or r5?

Comments

• Options
    AzureAzure Posts: 38
    Hulk to R5 definitely.
  • Options
    MBBMBB Posts: 44
    Hulk available in 7* you can get him next time with luck. So that I think R5 Touch and R2 Void. The Overseer is another good option
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 147
    I’d prefer to rank up 7*s at this point and of yours, I’d go with Void probably.
  • Options
    PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Posts: 137
    Okay, void it is then. Have some xmagika stones to use
  • Options
    ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Posts: 106
    Void r2 and Torch r5
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 310
    edited May 23
    Well all people are say above that void is best option bcoz he is awakened and dual threat. Hulk definietly not sure, as you know reason its 7*availability, overseer and luke cage are two really two good options. Well for r5, it is no even a close one, definietly torch but you can push red guardian too bcoz he don't dissappoint you but after torch rankup. Don't push remaining one due to 7* availability. Between r5 and r2 i prefer torch torch rankup bcoz he is better than void
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 378 ★★

Well all people are say above that void is best option bcoz he is awakened and dual threat. Hulk definietly not sure, as you know reason its 7*availability, overseer and luke cage are two really two good options. Well for r5, it is no even a close one, definietly torch but you can push red guardian too bcoz he don't dissappoint you but after torch rankup. Don't push remaining one due to 7* availability. Between r5 and r2 i prefer torch torch rankup bcoz he is better than void

If he has r5 gems then torch is the deal but spending cats to 6r5 rather than 7r2 is pretty dumb and they are almost at the same level
  • Options
    Mrt9810Mrt9810 Posts: 66
    shield311 said:

If he has r5 gems then torch is the deal but spending cats to 6r5 rather than 7r2 is pretty dumb and they are almost at the same level
    For the most part I think you are right however there are some 6 stars that I still think are worth the resources. Doom, herc, fant-man and probably torch. They just stand out so much and it could be a long time before we see them as 7*. Plus they need to be r5a to keep up with the r3s out there
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,885 Guardian
    Stone3x said:

R2 that luke cage, you won't regret it, one off the best science 7*s you can get

agreed 100%
    Lc/Ht are my suggestions
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 505 ★★
    Sandman 7* and ham r5