**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Fun Rankup

I have an 6* R5 gem that I want to have some fun with. I am valiant and have all content done. I don’t need anything specific for Aw/Aq/Bgs/ etc. So who should I R5?

Fun Rankup 77 votes

Mole man
3%
TP33Lickyjpzee 3 votes
Longshot
3%
NojokejaymLilMaddogHTAleor 3 votes
Rintrah
2%
peixemacacoacteylene 2 votes
Scarlet Witch OG
24%
AzKicker316Feeney234NescioNukeSandeepSMoosetiptronicOpandemonioPandingoLight_StormTripleBDoctor_Strange19JounaaPeeThe_Doctor_24_1mbgibsonhyp3r05DamageFactionTNK_131QueenMcoc_Kurumi_ 19 votes
Jessica Jones
14%
AshyKnucklesRepto23Usagicassidyjcphillips7Final_OrderLBN1willrun4adonutJohny_JoestarMrt9810Lone_TigerMoneylessMerc 11 votes
Spiderham
11%
TheVyrusbadger204witt24captain_rogersCyrillFromTulaSchnoodleUltragamerSamuraiguyKingering_King 9 votes
Electro
19%
kikiFurieuxspiderbites0196PikoluAyden_noah1HulkbusterN1AtzeKrankGiantwalrus56RiptideThe_0wenpusTimo4realz13BadahPT_99Cloudddey_broZacharias10719Super_Cretu90 15 votes
Archangel
12%
Justcause102RenaxqqJragonMaster170AzenstarRed_Lightning02FinalfurykQwerasdXFREEDOMXWong_99Midi 10 votes
Red Skull
3%
AntzRodz13579rebel_OldManHop 3 votes
Nimrod
2%
Sagacious0wlMarouen 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    Spiderham
    Most fun to play champ imo
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 92
    Scarlet Witch OG
    OG SW is still lots of fun and has more than a few uses in the game. I think it’s Kabam’s idea that she will be a pretty rare and exclusive 7* so probably a while before we her as a 7* Jess Jones is a trophy champ champ too but there’s always the possibility they bung her in the banquet crystals like they did the 6*, all the others are likely to be easily available as 7*s if they aren’t already.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
    Electro
    Last pick electro in BG is certified to make enemy curse you 🤣
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    Electro
    If it's a fun rank up, Electro would be the correct answer. The rest has more use then Electro in terms of AW, AQ, BG or montly quest.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    Electro
    Groot
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★
    Isn't SW also a top option for the Saga Incursions?
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 548 ★★
    Spiderham
    I personally love ham!!
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 486 ★★★
    Spiderham
    Solid and fun champ
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 121
    Electro
    Electro, no one else needed.