**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Incursion Zone ~8 - 12 Crash... Anyone else?

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 ★★★★
edited May 24 in General Discussion
***This is NOT about the force quit bug***

If I don't reset the app (close and full restart), it's almost guaranteed that my Incursion run will crash around zone 8 thru 12'ish.

Generally, I do my Incursion run in one sitting and not in chunks to stop and go do something else in game or out of game. The crash loses me out on the prefights (Odin, Horsemen, etc) and half health lost on the champ. And again, I'm not talking about a user dump the app 'crash', but the game just crashes on it's own at fight start... This has happened to me on my 3 Saga runs this month but has been the case every month prior to Saga Incursions. I have to remember to get out of my flow and reset the game before then to ensure I get around it. And I'm running one of the top of the line phones available, iPhone 15 Pro Max

Does anyone else experience this?

Incursion Zone ~8 - 12 Crash... Anyone else? 12 votes

Yes - frequently
41%
MagicBentonLilMaddogHTSurfinwalrusMidiIlociaM97 5 votes
Yes - but rare
16%
QueenMcocMoneylessMerc 2 votes
No
41%
anggafkLordSmasherGiantwalrus56PeregrinusMixtapevol02 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,252 Guardian
    You can close the app at any “non-fight” time along the way, so that the eventual crash if playing too long situation doesn’t happen (causing bad things).

If playing for a while, the game is eventually gonna crash on you, most likely during a fight when you would NOT want it to.

So just close/reopen the game yourself at a convenient time, like every 5-6 zones in incursions (more often if on a lower device).

Same as if doing arena, AW, AQ, high EQ, etc. Never wait too long of continuous playing before restarting game prior to critical content. (And often).
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 287 ★★★
    Yes - frequently
    This has been going on with playing on an iPad for years (at least it has for me). I finally got a new iPad about 6 months ago and it didn't change a thing...if I play for ~30 mins or so the game will crash. I have become so accustomed to restarting after every 20 mins or so that I don't even think about it any more. I can usually figure out when it's time to restart because the loading screens take longer and it starts to lag when switching screens.

This doesn't happen when I play on my phone, only iPad. But yeah if they could fix that it'd be great...
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 ★★★★
    Yes - frequently

You can close the app at any “non-fight” time along the way, so that the eventual crash if playing too long situation doesn’t happen (causing bad things).

If playing for a while, the game is eventually gonna crash on you, most likely during a fight when you would NOT want it to.

So just close/reopen the game yourself at a convenient time, like every 5-6 zones in incursions (more often if on a lower device).

Same as if doing arena, AW, AQ, high EQ, etc. Never wait too long of continuous playing before restarting game prior to critical content. (And often).

Yeah I get that and have done it but it surely isn't ever 'convenient' to be in a game mode cruising and have to remember... oh - I've been playing too long that I better reset/restart the game. That's not a good experience and totally shouldn't be necessary.
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163
    Yes - frequently
    I found the solution you have to buy more units