Best suited title for mutants

Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
Name the title you want to give for any mutant based on his overall kit and your choice. According to me, it is
1. Onslaught: the ultimate mutant
2. Archangel: the mutant king
3. Kitty: the mutant queen
4. Magneto: mutant powerhouse
Note: these numbers are not based on rankings and write include 'mutant' in the title (as i do)

Comments

• Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    PT_99 said:

What type of King cries when facing someone who don't bleed 💀

King invasion fails😁😁😁
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    White Queen- Emma Frost
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Forgotten hero - cyclops
    Mistress of elements - storm
    Coolguy - iceman
    Hothead - Sunspot
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★
    Omega red - Red Death
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★

• DamageFactionDamageFaction Member Posts: 92

Dani Moonstar would be one of my top choices. I’ve had r5 ascended Kitty Pryde for a long time now but r5 Dani is for me anyway one of the best mutants in the game right now and out does Kitty I kill count any day.
    edited May 27

Forgotten hero - cyclops
    Mistress of elements - storm
    Coolguy - iceman
    Hothead - Sunspot

🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻 the reason i post this post

Omega red - Red Death

A

Omega red - Red Death

Great, personally interested for omega red, bishop and apocalypse, one is answered by you

Dani Moonstar would be one of my top choices. I’ve had r5 ascended Kitty Pryde for a long time now but r5 Dani is for me anyway one of the best mutants in the game right now and out does Kitty I kill count any day.

So, give her a title

So, give her a title.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    i feel like either prof x or apoc would be mutant king seeing how they have abilities that feel like a leader.

Prof x - increases all special attacks for mutants (kinda like a king motivating/inspiring its people)

Apoc - horseman ability (kinda like a king knighting someone)
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    Wolverine - Mutant God
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 116
    Apoc : The First One . Not sure if Apoc is the first mutant though, I have been told, Selene is the first mutant. Maybe you guys can answer.
    tnair2015 said:

Apoc : The First One . Not sure if Apoc is the first mutant though, I have been told, Selene is the first mutant. Maybe you guys can answer.

"Apoc: the original one" is looking more impressive then "apoc: the first one". But thx it gives me title for apoc
    edited May 28
    Lokx said:

i feel like either prof x or apoc would be mutant king seeing how they have abilities that feel like a leader.

Prof x - increases all special attacks for mutants (kinda like a king motivating/inspiring its people)

Apoc - horseman ability (kinda like a king knighting someone)

So, is it true " professor X": the leaders of mutant"?
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 116

tnair2015 said:

"Apoc: the original one" is looking more impressive then "apoc: the first one". But thx it gives me title for apoc
    Thats the thing, I have my doubts if he is even the original one, lol