**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Tell Kabam what you want on July 4th Deals…

WinnieKologo69WinnieKologo69 Posts: 82 ★★
edited May 27 in General Discussion
Now that Kabam confirmed that 7* R4 materials won’t be in the July 4th deals. What items/crystals would you like Kabam to bring to the offers to make it worth your units/money ? Pick the thing you want the most from the offers and comment what else you want to see added.

Tell Kabam what you want on July 4th Deals… 178 votes

Unique 7* crystals (Ex. Omega Days)
14%
MasterSmokeBigPoppaCBONESecondSkrillerzuffyUncle_Fatty_247BrokenLiquidkoldKnightNvrEndingThiartcKRANꓘAykut387DawsManStephD87SchnoodleLickyMDxSiggManLokxWong_99acessential 26 votes
7* R3 materials
33%
GamerMpd1Maverick75bryce7mEvil2devilJclark3168kikiFurieuxpseudosaneKerneasFunkIamnikeKillSwitchanggafkGulfstream550Arjun_panditsxlbstverliebtDenzel116FilipemitoAyden_noah1OGAvenger 59 votes
7* Awakening Gems / Sigs Stones
14%
Capt_MegasauceAzKicker316NojokejaymGghyde4321__mbracePandingoItsClobberinTimeJekaiDeadpoolmercs88Dkcody42ChrisRM93sherin_66MrSakuragiAntzRodzMediumsYappsDarthMysticShadow_ShooterEdisonLawstartropicsGrub88 25 votes
7* Crystals (Regular/Titan Selectors) ( By Release Pools / By Class ?)
14%
Crys23yossFrankWhiteGarloredsoxpatsfan89psp742TripleBjcphillips7TyDollarSignSteam97Yodabolt21ElwindSoumemiakas1926SpecAgenteMagnusErrangPriyabrataFlynnlives2k15NineHeavenBADOW757 25 votes
6* R5 materials + Ascension Dust
6%
DragmirepeixemacacoDick_ChapeyTalhamazizHemajAzenstarChiefGoatT90_TURBOGuest120193746239xakhllResternboy32Dr_doom1 12 votes
I have no interest on July 4th deals…
17%
RaganatorRagnarok13NescioAleorKpratish1997LordSmasherSpadeHunterHulkbusterN1Doctorwho13GogiR_jay0027AlmccarthyBigBlueOxBuggyDClownWeenerJack2634aldenchan2011Sceptilemaniac2Wasy1Ultragamer 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    7* R3 materials
    This post doesn’t guarantee that Kabam will listen to us BUT it can provide them some data of what the community is looking for so they can make an successful event like they did with Omega Days.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    If it's too early for gems then 7* unique crystals, but I really want to see class gems. Some champs absolutely need awakening and others need high sig so I'd rather that cause we all know r3 materials are gonna be there, that's not even a question tbh.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,387 ★★★★★
    7* R3 materials
    R3 and a few sig stone wouldn’t mind
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    What I don't want: The next piece of deathless vision to have anything to do with it
  • Options
    7* R3 materials

If it's too early for gems then 7* unique crystals, but I really want to see class gems. Some champs absolutely need awakening and others need high sig so I'd rather that cause we all know r3 materials are gonna be there, that's not even a question tbh.

Since, J4 is one of the biggest deals of the year I think kabams best option is to make another similar event like “Omega Days” and add something unique on top of it to get players even excited. IMO that should be R3 materials and 7* awakening gems / sigs
  • Options
    7* R3 materials
    Odachi said:

What I don't want: The next piece of deathless vision to have anything to do with it

You just made a very Interesting point… Kabam has always put a piece in those type of offers that’s easy to reach even as FTP.

• Options
    Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 163
    I want a 6 star champion 2022 selector so I can finally get a 6 star Galan. Price should be like 2,000 units for valiant players estimated. Pls kabam 🙏
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★

A puppy.

• Options
    7* R3 materials

A unique crystal comprising the following champs
    - Archangel.
    - Kingpin
    - Human Torch.
    - Absorbing Man.
    - Hulkling.
    - Nimrod

Watch their sales blow up

Dude I wish you were right but I don’t see those champs as a 7* anytime soon lol

• Options

- Archangel.
    - Kingpin
    - Human Torch.
    - Absorbing Man.
    - Hulkling.
    - Nimrod

Dude I wish you were right but I don’t see those champs as a 7* anytime soon lol

Kabam would be rich rich 🤑
  • Options
    7* R3 materials

- Archangel.
    - Kingpin
    - Human Torch.
    - Absorbing Man.
    - Hulkling.
    - Nimrod

Kabam would be rich rich 🤑
    No freaking doubt $$$$$$

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,492 ★★★★★
    7* R3 materials

- Archangel.
    - Kingpin
    - Human Torch.
    - Absorbing Man.
    - Hulkling.
    - Nimrod

Yes they break the game obviously, so what, kabam will fill the wallets, and one day or other, these champs will enter the 7* pool right, And if they release them this early, It would be more profitable lol.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,479 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

It won’t. They’ve already announced where to get the pieces.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,492 ★★★★★
    7* R3 materials

Odachi said:

It won’t. They’ve already announced where to get the pieces.
    The final piece accquisation is yet to be announced
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★

Since, J4 is one of the biggest deals of the year I think kabams best option is to make another similar event like “Omega Days” and add something unique on top of it to get players even excited. IMO that should be R3 materials and 7* awakening gems / sigs
    We're definitely going to see r3 materials, that's a given. If there aren't any A LOT of people are going to be extremely disappointed and like you said, July 4th usually has some of the biggest deals of the year so it wouldn't make sense.
  • Options
    7* R3 materials

- Archangel.
    - Kingpin
    - Human Torch.
    - Absorbing Man.
    - Hulkling.
    - Nimrod

Yes they break the game obviously, so what, kabam will fill the wallets, and one day or other, these champs will enter the 7* pool right, And if they release them this early, It would be more profitable lol.
    I totally get what you mean. Kabam could go crazy and bring us something similar to your list for July 4th ! We will have to wait and see…
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,570 ★★★★★
    7* R3 materials
    Since functioning AI wasn't on your list...
  • Options
    BeastDad said:

Since functioning AI wasn't on your list...

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,995 Guardian
    7* Sersi
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 193
    Kabam wants your money and you can have whatever you want!
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,853 ★★★★
    7 star Hercules
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 125
    7* R3 materials

A puppy.

All puppies will include a large box full of kittens.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★

A puppy.

We all know you'll promise to walk it, and then who ends up taking it out?

Just admit you're not ready for the responsibility.
  • Options
    7* R3 materials
    EdisonLaw said:

7 star Hercules

Most of Kabam has nightmares of a 7* Herc so I know for a fact that won’t happen…Sadly 😞

• Options
    7* R3 materials
    It’s pretty incredible that till now the second biggest vote is of people not interested in the July 4th deals… This is why Kabam needs to bring its A game so everyone can find some value on the offers.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
    edited May 28
    7* Crystals (Regular/Titan Selectors) ( By Release Pools / By Class ?)
    I'd like R3 materials without a doubt, even a non-event specific gem would be cool. But really, I'd like better chances at pulling more champs to awaken who I have. I'm going on multiple R3's now and I'm holding back because I don't have a clue who I really want to take up. For the longest time, I didn't have anyone worth taking up then I hit a slew of good pulls. But now they're all unawakened. Unawakend Domino. Unawakened Silk. Unawakened Serpent. WWBN and Pig (both already r3s but unawakened). Photon, Dust, Red Skull, Juggs, Kushala....all unawakened.

I guess you've got to pull them once to get the dupe, but man...when I'm pulling Gambit for the EIGHTH time, it really starts to get on my nerves.