Welcome to Arcade’s Murderworld

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/s5mlt5OT878?si=oaPnGKBEVi169rO3

A new motion comic just released. Thoughts?

Comments

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    Arcade sounds here, just like he sounded in my head reading the comic books, awesome
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★

MOTION COMIC I LOVE MOTION COMICS

When was the last time we had one like this?

So the Dave & Busters MCOC arcade game is looking a little dated here 😀

This doesn’t look like mcoc at all lol
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★

Oh, and get a load of the SCORE in the game.

12-10-2014, ring a bell ? (initial release date)

But LIFE = 3
    (only 3 more years left for the game, lol)

The end is near 😞
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★

Oh, and get a load of the SCORE in the game.

12-10-2014, ring a bell ? (initial release date)

But LIFE = 3
    (only 3 more years left for the game, lol)

Or. 3 more years of 7* before 8* arrive. Highly doubt the game will all of a sudden die In 3 years when they already have it mapped out until 2030 last I heard.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 422 ★★

So the Dave & Busters MCOC arcade game is looking a little dated here 😀

nah, bro, fairly certain I remember that on the Genesis. rented from Blockbuster for the entire weekend, woot!
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 ★★★★
    Arcade seems pretty cool. Don't really know anything about him from the comics, but he could have some interesting abilities due to his technology based power set, as opposed to raw strength based.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★

I could have sworn they said they were gonna ease up on defenders for a while.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

I'm pretty sure the "potent defender" part has more to do with the fact that dots will be a horrible idea against him, not that he will be a nightmare like Onslaught or Bullseye.

Buttehrs said:

I'm pretty sure the "potent defender" part has more to do with the fact that dots will be a horrible idea against him, not that he will be a nightmare like Onslaught or Bullseye.
    It’s a possibility
    EdisonLaw said:

Buttehrs said:

It’s a possibility
    You really think they're gonna want more heat when Miike is no longer here to respond to the backlash? Lmao

EdisonLaw said:

Buttehrs said:

It’s a possibility
    You really think they're gonna want more heat when Miike is no longer here to respond to the backlash? Lmao
    I’m hoping he’s a dual threat
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Buttehrs said:

It’s a possibility
    I’m hoping he’s a dual threat
    Considering the tech class is the biggest joke rn, yes, fingers crossed. Utility already looks insane with the immunities alone, hopefully strong Onslaught counter too. If he can't land crits and can parry non contacts he could be very good for Onslaught depending on the damage of course we'll see.