How does the community feel about Silver Sable

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Member Posts: 483 ★★★
Hey all,

For those of you who landed a Silver Sable, what are your thoughts on her? Do you guys think she should get a moderate buff or overhauled? I think she should be overhauled with new animations and better damage. It doesn't make sense why she has a sniper rifle in her win animation despite never using it in battle.

How does the community feel about Silver Sable 87 votes

She's fine the way she is
16%
KeonexSpity68gforcefancaptain_rogersEwell65SSS69Doctor_Strange19ChiefGoatYodabolt21SurfinwalrusSagaChampionSuper_Cretu90MasquiradeYuvraj_267Pimbeche 14 votes
She needs a moderate buff (animations should stay the same)
40%
Ace_03KeltanDark89PhoenixPantherhawkkus234Masterduxdfmoore26E8_LatticeJustcause102Exodus11CloudVIIStrifeAykut387Annihilator13_MystiKayAge_of_Luca2000Giantwalrus56AdokThokk150Sceptilemaniac2spidyjedi84 35 votes
She needs an overhaul with new animations to make her look less stiff/generic
43%
TerraTeddersFoxhero007FunksvilariumMr.0-8-4GodfatherspieItsClobberinTimeHulkbusterN1Kasnow1GoldaTerminatrixBeastDadThe_Doctor_24_1ahmynutsIoniqus_797ChrisRM93DaBigGubGubMrMojo_RiznQwerasd 38 votes

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    Budget Shuri
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,088 ★★★★★
    Not every champ have to be banger or good in attack or defence.

She is a decent defender and usable attacker, that's enough.
    edited May 28

Don’t know, she looks generic to me

You need a fourth option for indifference. Feels like she might vanish into the contest like Spider punk, the champion that summoners forgot.

Spider Punk is still new, he will get more popularity once he’s in the basics
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I don't think about her at all.

Seems like we've been getting either crazy champs or boring champs this year.
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Member Posts: 483 ★★★

I agree that not all characters are meant to be top-tier champs but at the very least, they should be fun to play and look incredible to offset their decreased damage.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,900 ★★★★★
    I dont have her but tbh im fine with how she is since they dont need to be op always
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Most of this years champs (on attack in terms of damage) have been extremely disappointing. Last year was consistently amazing and they just decided to release a whole lotta mid this year. I like Dust, Serpent, and Prowler, but I think most champs could use tune ups because this ain’t it chief
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    Can have more color options like gold sable, pink sable etc.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 411 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

You need a fourth option for indifference. Feels like she might vanish into the contest like Spider punk, the champion that summoners forgot.

I’m sure that’s true, but with the early release bundles, if someone is going to pop you usually see them immediately in BG or AW. Could be a bad meta fit for Punk, but I think it’s also because he just wasn’t exciting for the community despite his comics / film pedigree. Weird to see a spider champ have such a quiet reception.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited May 28

EdisonLaw said:

I’m sure that’s true, but with the early release bundles, if someone is going to pop you usually see them immediately in BG or AW. Could be a bad meta fit for Punk, but I think it’s also because he just wasn’t exciting for the community despite his comics / film pedigree. Weird to see a spider champ have such a quiet reception.
    I think it's just this meta/saga. Everyone's been so hung up on Bullseye and Serpent in competitive content, and then you have a handicapped pool of champions to choose from that it leaves subpar but necessary options (White Tiger, Emma, Colossus, Prof X, etc.), and everyone else is benched and forgotten. Negasonic blew up when she just came out a couple weeks back, and that was really only because she was a hard counter for Bullseye.....a meta relevant champ for the entirety of the first half of this year.

Bringing in this new meta soon, I'd be willing to bet we start to see some of these newer champs shine more.

We haven't received a single banger on attack this year, zero.
    Utility hasn't been lacking but damage has.
    Agreed. We can expect better champs in future then, They are better off working on new champs instead of spending time on Overhauling a new champ.

EdisonLaw said:

I have seen multiple prowlers in whale accounts tho, Maybe cuz he counters bullseye?
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

I have seen multiple prowlers in whale accounts tho, Maybe cuz he counters bullseye?
    He's just a pretty good attacker in general
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

Agreed. We can expect better champs in future then, They are better off working on new champs instead of spending time on Overhauling a new champ.
    Two different teams do that. The overhaul team is peak and they’ve consistently made high damage attackers with great utility. The best champs this year have been overhauled/tuned up champs
    Emilia90 said:

Two different teams do that. The overhaul team is peak and they’ve consistently made high damage attackers with great utility. The best champs this year have been overhauled/tuned up champs
    Ok let me be honest here. I am ok with her getting a buff, but I just don't want her animations to change, current animations have easy to dodge buff, any change in her mechanics will increase her difficulty as well.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★

As someone mentioned already, new champs have nothing to do with buffs/overhauls, they have different teams for that.

ahmynuts said:

Dollar store BWDO

You probably shop at dollar store
    Sigma raahhhhh😈😈😈😈🐺🐺🐺🐺
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    Compared to likes of Black Cat, Mantis, BWDO she does need something that makes her stick out kabam had the opportunity here I get what they were trying but they just didn't hit the target with her on attack. If she gets some tune ups like Shuri sttuma and Gladiator got she will be much better
  • BirbmanBirbman Member Posts: 118
    Worst champ of the year lmao
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

Hey all,

For those of you who landed a Silver Sable, what are your thoughts on her? Do you guys think she should get a moderate buff or overhauled? I think she should be overhauled with new animations and better damage. It doesn't make sense why she has a sniper rifle in her win animation despite never using it in battle.

I vote this because honestly I don't know what was the point of introducing her