AW season 50 info

2»

Comments

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Member Posts: 856 ★★★★
    With auto block counting as a well timed block be prepared to get parry stunned into oblivion by the crappy AI
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 550 ★★★★

FunnyDude said:

Isn't this a obvious hint about the next saga?

Evade and autoblock is associated with Science and tech class respectively. They are going to be #houseofmirrors defense saga.

Cosmic champs and skill champs usually have anti evade/autoblock effects like true strike, true accuracy or slow/decelerate.
    They are going to be #Clarity attack saga.

And the tactic is wayy more forgiving imo. You can also use champs outside #clarity to counter the defenders.

Some good attackers can be - Corvy with prox synergy, odin, heimdall, Gorr, hulkling, Serpent, Herc, Kate, Shang, Nick, Prof x, Iceman, Jabari, Zemo, Karnak, etc.

Good point, but 5 bans,
    no Corvus, no Odin, no Kate or Killmonger... I'm not going to use Karnak :-)
    And no Odin adds a double annoyance because so many people bring him in to use prefights for Hazard Shift and other nodes. So that's a double "f you!"
    He is No.2 on my list, right after Corvus, I'm very sure many alliance will do this
    So yes, he will be banned most of the time.
    So the tactic is online but we don't know who is in the pool until we try
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Member Posts: 661 ★★★
    FunnyDude said:

Here you go

• Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 738 ★★★

FunnyDude said:

Here you go

What’s the source? Can’t seem to find this anywhere
  • What_A_MessWhat_A_Mess Member Posts: 41

FYI I just confirmed with the team the current description of the tactic in game is incorrect. Official announcement and correct description will be live tomorrow morning.

Dude, it's 48 hours now, I know you guys are busy but please give an update
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,954 Guardian

FYI I just confirmed with the team the current description of the tactic in game is incorrect. Official announcement and correct description will be live tomorrow morning.

Dude, it's 48 hours now, I know you guys are busy but please give an update
    It should hopefully be out today.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Member Posts: 481 ★★★

FunnyDude said:

Here you go

Really glad Kabam put careful consideration into line 9 and saga champs with immunities (sarcasm).
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,337 ★★★★★

FunnyDude said:

Here you go

Really glad Kabam put careful consideration into line 9 and saga champs with immunities (sarcasm).
    There are several options in there that work for hazard shift. A non-exclusive list includes Angela, Crossbones, Valkyrie, Maestro, Falcon, CMM, CGR, and many more with Odin prefights.

FunnyDude said:

Isn't this a obvious hint about the next saga?

Evade and autoblock is associated with Science and tech class respectively. They are going to be #houseofmirrors defense saga.

Cosmic champs and skill champs usually have anti evade/autoblock effects like true strike, true accuracy or slow/decelerate.
    They are going to be #Clarity attack saga.

And the tactic is wayy more forgiving imo. You can also use champs outside #clarity to counter the defenders.

Some good attackers can be - Corvy with prox synergy, odin, heimdall, Gorr, hulkling, Serpent, Herc, Kate, Shang, Nick, Prof x, Iceman, Jabari, Zemo, Karnak, etc.

Good point, but 5 bans,
    no Corvus, no Odin, no Kate or Killmonger... I'm not going to use Karnak :-)
    And no Odin adds a double annoyance because so many people bring him in to use prefights for Hazard Shift and other nodes. So that's a double "f you!"
    My dude, if Odin is globally banned imma be pissed. 😡
    If not, but the other alliance bans him on me, imma be not as pissed, but still pissed. Lol
    Corvus and Odin were banned in all 3 wars :-)
    my prediction is correct.
  • KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    edited June 4
    Can anyone of u access to AW
    placement?? I tried and it just hang with empty screen