Spring of sorrow week 2 counters

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,807 ★★★★★
Finally the awful day has come. Who do you think are the best counters for this beefy onslaught?

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,035 ★★★★
    So my worst nightmare has finally come true... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,160 ★★★★

We got off easy, basically a normal onslaught fight.

Nah I take it back this fight sucks😂. Basically gotta time every sp1 dex or you’ll neuro to death. And I’m not getting the resistance buffs when dexing not sure why.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,991 ★★★★★
    Captain America movie with double objective, Herc, that's 3 objectives easy
    (Better said than done) 😭
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    edited May 29
    If anyone's looking for dual objective clears

- Shang-Chi can do both the (2021+ hero) and the Carina's Challenger obj
    - Cap IW can do both (2021+hero) and (M + Avengers objectives)
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,807 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Herc is just like regular herc fight. Just make sure to have a good run before revive spam.

Did it with 3 l1 revive.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,961 ★★★★
    edited May 29
    I see Shang Chi and Hawkeye are dual objective champs. I think Shang can do it. I did take 10% health with him. Though i would still wait for a youtuber to teach me. This is me without reading any nodes and doing trials.
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    Yeah, looks like Herc needs to go to work today…got a 6R5A tho, so not that bad 😅

CAIW can do 3 in 1…hmm…revive party ? 🫣
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Member Posts: 595 ★★★
    Chavez and capt america infinity war look good for the objectives. Did some test runs, definetely not cheesy...lol
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,807 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Nah I take it back this fight sucks😂. Basically gotta time every sp1 dex or you’ll neuro to death. And I’m not getting the resistance buffs when dexing not sure why.
    The whole point is for you to learn the sp1 dex. It’s not so bad, just like Dani’s
    I find it way worse than Dani’s.
    But you don’t want to parry, you can’t punish his sp1 and you can’t punish his heavy. So basically play like he’s unblockable the entire fight and hope for msd level intercepting.
    Yes I'm worried how am I gonna do the DKG objective. He cannot incenerate him as well, So i have to stick to armor breaks and play slowly and perfectly
  • Bayle The DreadBayle The Dread Member Posts: 447 ★★★★
    This Onslaught AI is the worse part about this fight. Kabam just cranks the AI up several notches.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

The whole point is for you to learn the sp1 dex. It’s not so bad, just like Dani’s
    I find it way worse than Dani’s.
    But you don’t want to parry, you can’t punish his sp1 and you can’t punish his heavy. So basically play like he’s unblockable the entire fight and hope for msd level intercepting.
    You can punish the sp1 and the dex isn’t that hard once you practice it. You have to dash in before the last hit
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    Photon?
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

3 objectives easy? This also you? Lol

Anyways this fight looks easy as hell, other than the AI being ****, easy. It was so obvious that the fight was going to have zero problematic nodes, I called it.
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    A few revives with Herc, did 55% in one run, so since i’m a 💩 player, you guys can prob solo the mofo 😜
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,160 ★★★★
    Blax999 said:

Alright guys I think I discovered a fantatic trick using Shang Chi.
    Use MLLLM in the block of Onslaught. After the stun just heavy to reset it, and build the charges again until spe2.
    With one try (one spe2), 20% of life is gone with a 7R2 Shang Chi.
    You just need to fully dex the spe1 of Onslaught

Thanks this is much easier than herc just slow.
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    Are the Power Stings supposed to do the bulk of the damage? I just tried with CapIW and basic combos barely take any health off. Seems like a really long fight.
  • IggyPopIggyPop Member Posts: 65

This Onslaught AI is the worse part about this fight. Kabam just cranks the AI up several notches.

I’m certain some specific champs coded differently compre to the rest when on defence 👀😅