**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam Miike?

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Damn. Thank you so much for all you've done. This one hits different.

Bro Adora still hurts my soul
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,079 ★★★★
    So I’m guessing @Kabam Jax is replacing him?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★

Damn. Thank you so much for all you've done. This one hits different.

Bro Adora still hurts my soul
    All of them miike adora boo like they were great to interact with but we have jax but hopefully theres someone to help jax but to miike sad to see u go after all these years of managing the community
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 214 ★★
    It’s good for him! Because of this job he had to sell his soul for Kabam and do whatever they said! What kind of job don’t even have a farewell when leaving! So toxic and stressful
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,860 ★★★★★
    Good luck with whatever the future holds mate.

• Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 911 ★★★
    No. Spin. Zone. The man doesn't beat around the bush. And you can't overvalue that
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 598 ★★★
    bdawg923 said:

bdawg923 said:

Awesome news!

edit: miike already gave me a disagree

You suck.
    Triggered
    He's not nearly as bad as those Reddit mods though. They're horrible.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    OldManHop said:

I haven't been around long enough to understand the disparate reactions going on here, but I wish him luck in his future endeavors. If you don't have anything nice to say...

Anyway, I won't even begin to speculate but it just feels very sudden. All I can say is that I hope the exit was amicable.
    It's clear that he'll be missed by many.

If by sudden you mean not on a Friday or on the 15th or 30th, then sure. If his last livestream appearance was an indicator, it's fair to speculate but I sensed something was up.

Anyways, either way it's a shock to the system to stop doing something you've done for years. Like his style or not, he left an impression and cast a long shadow.
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 275 ★★★

If by sudden you mean not on a Friday or on the 15th or 30th, then sure. If his last livestream appearance was an indicator, it's fair to speculate but I sensed something was up.

Like I said, I haven't been around long enough. I felt like I was just getting to know him through the live streams over these last several months - with that said, life presents new opportunities all the time and I hope that this is a positive thing for him.

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

End of an era (x2, before and now)

We need a continuation of this tradition as well:

• Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Much respect to @Kabam Miike on what i can imagine was not always a easy job.
    All the best to you on your future endeavours.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,416 ★★★★
    I may not have agreed with him on some things but he did his best and has done quite a job have to give him credit for that. It's going to be strange not seeing him around anymore... Good luck to him on his future endeavors.
  • Options
    It’s a bummer for sure
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    What is it with all these disagrees? Miike was a beloved member of the MCOC community, and was one of the longest-serving members of the Kabam team. Seriously, what is there to hate about this guy?
This discussion has been closed.