**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Falcon vs New AW tactic

It states it does not affected by AAR so what's the point of making Falcon tactic attacker?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,995 Guardian
    Because he still stops champion abilities and can still prevent spidermans innate evade right off the bat.
  • Options
    Red_Lightning02Red_Lightning02 Posts: 128
    Pikolu said:

Because he still stops champion abilities and can still prevent spidermans innate evade right off the bat.

Will he be able to bypass evade and autoblock with his lock on even if node states it is not affected by AAR?
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,441 ★★★★★
    Where are you getting the tactic champs from?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,995 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Will he be able to bypass evade and autoblock with his lock on even if node states it is not affected by AAR?
    He can't stop the tactic evade and autoblock with locked on (can with the clarity tactic though) but he can still stop champion abilities
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 779 ★★★★
    I think the part about crit resistance passives will not be affected by AAR. Evade and autoblock can still be countered through AAR, at least that's my understanding. Test and find out
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,495 ★★★★★
    How do you know falcon is tactic?
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

He can't stop the tactic evade and autoblock with locked on (can with the clarity tactic though) but he can still stop champion abilities
    I can already see incoming bugs, him not stopping evade from champs base kit
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 803 ★★★★
    I used falcon... get lock-on, do a combo... still decent damage.

Was a hole lot better than my experience with DKG.