**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Gotta love this GC meta

Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,511 ★★★★★
Kabam really wanted us to have a mega nuke meta. CGR and Juggs are having a field day here and I assume champs like sunspot are just insta winning everything. Definitely fun seeing the times but it’s also hilarious how nukey this is. Anyone have any outrageously fast times with some other champs?

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    edited May 30
    I’m still 4 wins away from gc as I haven’t played much, but I’m really excited to see how my r3 Shang will do. In theory I could just parry, MLLLM, MLM, MLLM, sp2 with guaranteed crits and 200% extra damage which might just insta kill. That would maybe be a sub 10s fight, and if I get one of those I’ll post it here. Literally the only opportunity the ai would have to do anything during a fight like that would be the first parry
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,758 ★★★★★
    VT wasn’t bad for some champs either. Had a 24 sec win with Havok vs. Onslaught. Dropping unblockable Sp1 with several dozen prowess will do that.

Dr. Zola
  • Options

I’m still 4 wins away from gc as I haven’t played much, but I’m really excited to see how my r3 Shang will do. In theory I could just parry, MLLLM, MLM, MLLM, sp2 with guaranteed crits and 200% extra damage which might just insta kill. That would maybe be a sub 10s fight, and if I get one of those I’ll post it here. Literally the only opportunity the ai would have to do anything during a fight like that would be the first parry

Oh yeah Shang would go hard. I’ve tried for sub 10 but the AI doesn’t cooperate enough
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Oh yeah Shang would go hard. I’ve tried for sub 10 but the AI doesn’t cooperate enough
    Yea that’s where his instant access to stun will be amazing. I don’t know for sure if he’ll have enough damage to kill in one sp2 without testing it, but I think it will if I had to bet on it. Or at least maybe with an r3.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,027 ★★★★
    15 seconds🫨💀
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,654 ★★★
    Wait a topic here from this guys saying you hacked 🤣

Congrats!
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Longshot is pretty good, makes me very happy I rank 3d him from the Omega event

And not just against his target matches. This was equal rank Domino

And ascended Fanta

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    What's the rotation with cgr against shuri? How can you get openings without triggering dex?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,021 Guardian

What's the rotation with cgr against shuri? How can you get openings without triggering dex?

You can bait her heavy and avoid and punish it without triggering dex.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Longshot is pretty good, makes me very happy I rank 3d him from the Omega event

And not just against his target matches. This was equal rank Domino

And ascended Fanta

Wow. Wish I had a 7* LS
  • Options
    Hear me out, Ban those Kates, Sunspots, Bishops and CGRs

Or get yourself one
  • Options
    edited May 30

• Options

Emilia90 said:

Yea that’s where his instant access to stun will be amazing. I don’t know for sure if he’ll have enough damage to kill in one sp2 without testing it, but I think it will if I had to bet on it. Or at least maybe with an r3.
    I'm pretty sure he'll kill in a sp2 at r3. If my sunspot gets a kill at r2 with a sp2, then shang can definitely do it as well. I'm yet to try my r2 shang
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 474 ★★★
    Anyone use Red Guardian yet? He must be pretty spectacular also.

This is also great, haha.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

I'm pretty sure he'll kill in a sp2 at r3. If my sunspot gets a kill at r2 with a sp2, then shang can definitely do it as well. I'm yet to try my r2 shang
    Yea and with guaranteed crits it’ll be very consistent too, excited to test him out.