**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Resource hoarders of MCOC: Show me your hoards, and tell me why you hoard them πŸ™‚

Comments

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,825 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 30

40 isn't huge my friend. You should open those 7* and titan crystals. I just wanna see who you pull

40 is PLENTY for me...sooooooo lol

And the Titans stay put lol
  • Options

I try to keep at least 1 crystal whenever a new one comes out in order to have a collection of unique crystals. Try to do the same with items as well.

Currently I have close to 200x unique crystals in the "crystals" menu, as well as 86x unique crystals on the "special" menu.

Awesome!!! I would ask you to post them but that seems like a lot of screenshots lol
    Yeah, especially with the current system we have where it only shows 2x unique crystals at a time ...

I can post this one maybe. Got in on a give away a good couple of years ago when 6-stars didn't exist, and 4-stars were still relevant.

Wow! This is awesome. It's very nostalgic..like walking down memory lane
  • Options

5 titan crystals? 30 7* crystals? Maniac

Officially lol
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,398 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Brian Grant: Hold my beer
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,996 Guardian

How about you? What have you hoarded and why?

One day I decided to just stop opening gold crystals until I run out of gold. In that time my gold reserves have dropped from about 300 million gold to about 170 million gold. But the gold I have contained in gold crystals has increased to probably over 200 million gold. I wonder if the day will ever come when I will have to open them.

I also have these:

which to be honest at this point I'm probably hoarding just for the luls.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 220 β˜…β˜…

40 isn't huge my friend. You should open those 7* and titan crystals. I just wanna see who you pull

And you could also be using the champs that you’ll pull…
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,980 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I try to keep at least 1 crystal whenever a new one comes out in order to have a collection of unique crystals. Try to do the same with items as well.

Currently I have close to 200x unique crystals in the "crystals" menu, as well as 86x unique crystals on the "special" menu.

This is not unique but unique because this account has never played AQ Map 7.

And how many times should I press to beat @Cat_Murdock’s record?
  • Options
    Jez25Jez25 Posts: 45 β˜…

We know there are some Pack Rats of MCOC here. I'm one of them lol
    We tend to hoard items for various reasons. Some players hoard with a goal in mind, while some "collect" because the items are rare or limited.

I'm both since I have a particular champion acquirement goal (7* CMM), a 7* shard goal (500,000 before/on 4th of July), and I try to be prepared for whatever Kabam throws in the game.

And some of these rare, resources feel like trophy items to me, that are too hard to let go of. Once used, I'll NEVER see them again lol. So I just like to keep in my "trophy case".

I'm still growing the relic shards hoping that Kabam *sigh* at some point, add new relic champs.

Haha.. I dont think this is hoarding.. its called saving.. Like saving money IRL.. and its how Kabam has set up the game.. where resources expire.. so we only open them when required so that we dont waste it.. and for contributing points to the now outdated SA and other solo/alliance events..
    play it as u deem fit.. Kabam just wants u to waste resources so that u buy them with money/units.. hence the term hoarders..
  • Options

It's not even intentional.

I can't sell it so I just randomly use it when it's about to expire. If it didn't I'd have a lot more.

😳 how in the world?????
  • Options

5 titan crystals? 30 7* crystals? Maniac

Lol! 20,000 Titan shards have been rough to get. Gotta go through Seasons of Torture to get a lot of them, so I'm PATIENTLY saving these for if/when one of my favorite champs, CMM, gets in there.
  • Options
    @Cat_Murdock this is for you
  • Options
    DuboisDubois Posts: 73 β˜…
    Pandingo said:

350,000,000 gold. About 100 different awakening gem crystals. A BUTT ton of t4/t5 cc crystals and shard crystals. Relics because I'm waiting for new relics. Solo event stuff because I just don't value any of the content in the current crystals. CC crystals because I don't need them and idk that you can sell t5 cc yet. Gold crystals (about 6k)..I just have tons of gold already.

350 mil? Bro I had to sell my expiring iso for gold πŸ’€
  • Options
    edited May 31

Brian Grant: Hold my beer

Lol! I'd love for him to chime in
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

One day I decided to just stop opening gold crystals until I run out of gold. In that time my gold reserves have dropped from about 300 million gold to about 170 million gold. But the gold I have contained in gold crystals has increased to probably over 200 million gold. I wonder if the day will ever come when I will have to open them.

I also have these:

which to be honest at this point I'm probably hoarding just for the luls.
    Oh geeze!! That's got to be the most I've ever seen or even heard of!! And the award for Hoarder of the Year goes to............lol
  • Options

The best tag ever!
  • Options

I know there will be others with more. But here’s what I have. Simply just stopped opening them because they weren’t needed.

Doesn't matter if others have more, your hoard is your hoard no matter how big or small πŸ™‚
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,990 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hoarding is a Sport
  • Options
    Pandingo said:

350,000,000 gold. About 100 different awakening gem crystals. A BUTT ton of t4/t5 cc crystals and shard crystals. Relics because I'm waiting for new relics. Solo event stuff because I just don't value any of the content in the current crystals. CC crystals because I don't need them and idk that you can sell t5 cc yet. Gold crystals (about 6k)..I just have tons of gold already.

Wow. Nice! Yeah we can sell T5CC's! Go get those T6 frags! Solo shards are so far outdated that I don't believe we'll ever have a reason to use them again πŸ˜‚. I'm starting to think we're not getting any new relics either lmao
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Hoarding is a Sport

Omg the progression crystals!!! 🀟🏽πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  • Options
    edited May 31

These are good enough for me right now. The top 2 rows and my "r6" 6*'s get me through everything 🀘🏽

• Options
    nkainkai Posts: 1 β˜…
    I opened 700 daily crystals.
    How did this happen? I just decided that I didn’t want to open him today. And the next day too.)
    And then I simply forgot about them, received and saved.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,950 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I wish I had that kind of willpower. Hahaha

These are good enough for me right now. The top 2 rows and my "r6" 6*'s get me through everything 🀘🏽

You rank and level that Odin immediately!!!! Lol
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 649 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 31
    Seems you don’t have to chase any longer. Next saga featured chase champ is captain marvel movie
    Saw it on richs latest vid
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,556 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I like to save for a rainy day.

• Options

I wish I had that kind of willpower. Hahaha

You rank and level that Odin immediately!!!! Lol
    Lol nah...I got priorities!!!
  • Options

Obsessive hoarding for the sake of being prepared for all scenarios for chasing a single specific cosmic champion? Finally someone is speaking my language
    And speaking it FLUENTLY! πŸ˜‰πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,996 Guardian
    Also, I'm not sure this counts as hoarding, but: