**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Why onslaught?

People have talked a lot about the AI issues with this new onslaught fight but I want to go back a bit further and ask the question of why this fight is here in the first place.

Obv kabam chose this fight as what I’m sure will be the most difficult fight of SoS but I don’t really get why it had to be onslaught. Of all the meta defenders (minus maybe serpent) onslaught is probably the scariest and most avoided defender in game as in most bg matches he’s banned and the so called best counters for him (eg havok and hulkling) aren’t really counters but more that their main damage source & rotation can work around onslaughts defensive utility.

Because of this SoS fight I expect the player base will be a lot more accustomed to fighting onslaught and overall reducing the fear of fighting him that I feel so many of us have. But maybe I’m misunderstanding and that’s the point. That kabam want onslaught to become a bit less scary.

Comments

• Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 442 ★★★
    Same @PT_99

Took nearly two hours but finally managed a solo with Shang, and I can dex his sp1 with perfection.

Just the punish sp1 is not ideal 👎🏼👎🏼
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163
    Fight was very good for practice I learned how to full dex his specials and it was pretty easy after that
  • Options
    Mrt9810Mrt9810 Posts: 66
    It was nice to learn but I dont like the recovery time on sp1 and off the heavy. The unstoppable last too long and protects him during this window. Not sure why some champs this happens for but it is annoying here.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,989 Guardian
    PT_99 said:

This fight forced me to learn sp1 dex, so now I won't ban him on BG anymore 🎉
    But I still want Kabam to make his sp1 recovery longer, it's currently impossible to safely punish him after sp1, consistently.

With a lot of champions, you can dash in before his last hit, dex/block last hit and punish him. It is a high skill ask though. MSD makes it seem really easy though.