**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Beta rewards bug [under investigation]

2»

Comments

• Options
    O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 148 ★★
    The same is for me. It is shown as dummy shards, not like 7*shards. Exactly as on the screenshots provided by people here.
  • Options
    Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Posts: 37
    The same happened with me too.. any update? @kabamJax
  • Options
    FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 132 ★★
    Also received weird reward in stash
    Hope Someone will atleast inform us about approximate timelines of fixing this
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,473 ★★★★★
    edited May 31

I feel like the communication this week has been extremely poor. Barely saw the mods around and there’s no responses to the onslaught issues either

Probably has to do with Mike but I haven’t seen Jax either
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,618 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I feel like the communication this week has been extremely poor. Barely saw the mods around and there’s no responses to the onslaught issues either
    They're in mourning for Miike
  • Options
    T_KT_K Posts: 1
    Same thing happened to me.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★
    Thank u jax
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,159 ★★★
    Thanks Jax ur the best
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,842 ★★★★
    Looks like the rollout has begun - I just received mine. Thanks to the Kabam team for getting it done before the weekend.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,240 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Timeline Update:

Looks like this will be handled in a couple of hours. Thank you for your patience everyone.

Fantastic - thanks for the quick update! Level up beckons.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 967 ★★★★★
    Mine just arrived in the in game mail. After I claimed them I had to restart the game for them to actually show as my own shards. Glad this was resolved quickly.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Just got my 7 star shards from the beta test so hopefully everyone got theirs as well.