Goodbye Kabam Miike

RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
edited May 31 in General Discussion
Wow. I can’t believe this day has arrived. It feels like the end of a huge chapter of MCoC history.

@Kabam Miike you are a pillar of this community, and always will be. Your candle will burn brightly and your time here will stay alive through the countless summoners who will reflect on the good memories, the themes and even the memes. I wish you the best of luck wherever you go.

Please share your favourite memories or a word of kindness for a human being who poured their soul into the game; 10 years of it.

Thank you Miike 🫡
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★

People are hating and acting as if Mike was the one making decisions , he was a community manager, his job was to interact with and let the community know of the things going on in the game.

You PEOPLE ARE HATING ON HIM FOR LITERALLY INFORMING YOU WHAT KABAM HAD DECIDED.

It's like hating on the wait staff for bad food that the chef cooked
    And it's not like all your problems with the game and the decisions going forward are going to change just because Mike left

Don't jump the gun before the thread has even gotten a chance to get going... all you're gonna do is embolden the trolls.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Will miss you
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,206 ★★★★★
    My favorite memories were our roasts back and forth in the forum dms. I'll miss those 😭
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

People are hating and acting as if Mike was the one making decisions , he was a community manager, his job was to interact with and let the community know of the things going on in the game.

You PEOPLE ARE HATING ON HIM FOR LITERALLY INFORMING YOU WHAT KABAM HAD DECIDED.

It's like hating on the wait staff for bad food that the chef cooked
    And it's not like all your problems with the game and the decisions going forward are going to change just because Mike left

They're the ones either directly or indirectly representing a company (Miike or Wait staff) so it's only natural that the customers complain to the ones that's dealing with them, it's just how things are. I don't believe anybody has ever meant it in a personal way towards said wait staff or even Miike for that matter, it's just what people do. I have it in my job, I don't own the company yet I get the complaints when things aren't working or money isn't being spent where it should etc etc
    You've got to be kidding right? You think none of those weirdos meant it personally? Bdwag did. He can't stop talking about it on Reddit.

And pride month? When he's literally threatened nearly every day?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Wow. I can’t believe this day has arrived. It feels like the end of a huge chapter of MCoC history.

@Kabam Miike you are a pillar of this community, and always will be. Your candle will burn brightly and your time here will stay alive through the countless summoners who will reflect on the good memories, the themes and even the memes. I wish you the best of luck wherever you go.

Please share your favourite memories or a word of kindness for a human being who poured their soul into the game; 10 years of it.

Thank you Miike 🫡

My fav memory is still the 12.0 stuff and all after that with certain events that we see like pride where he keeps the community respectful to all and i dont think forums be where it is if they didnt do this stuff as theres a few bad forums out there with bad people but here miike was keeping it respectful so he will be missed by those that knows how much he did for this in the start of the game to his leaving and its sad to see him gone now
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Aud wiedersehen Miike. You only left the company, not our hearts.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 914 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

I hope he returns in the sequel

He already is the sequel. Hence the two Is. He'd have to come back as a trilogy as Kabam Miiike.
This discussion has been closed.