June Side Quest: Terror Twister

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    @Terminatrix You won't believe this!!!!!!
    I ain't reading all that can someone tell me is it possible for FTP players to get Cap marvel 7*?
  • SCZSCZ Member Posts: 190 ★★
    Mysterium is currency again? I thought each saga was going to have its own?
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 130

I ain't reading all that can someone tell me is it possible for FTP players to get Cap marvel 7*?

I think this is like Nightcrawler. You probably also will have to make GC in BG, and progress so far in incursions. The fact that it’s 100 and not 120 makes me think they learned from the Incursions fiasco and allow you to not have to hit all the tollgates.
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    edited May 31
    Prolific use of the word "murder."

I like it. 10/10, will participate.

Edit: Wait wait wait... you're telling me that you're giving me a 4-5 gem for my Dr. Doom and an excuse to over-use him for a few months?
    Ok, fine, take my money.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Am I the only one confused on which version of cap marvel they mean? I mean there’s only one good one lol. Unless the first one is getting buffed

Since the last reward is cmm im guessing the versions are that one just didnt do movie if just cm then its the og og one
    It's the Captain Marvel 2019 new/unmasked version. If it was Captain Marvel the OG/"Masked" one, they'll put "classic" behind her name
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★

THE CAPTAIN IS BACK!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Higher further faster baby!!!!!

I was waiting for you to see this lol

THE CAPTAIN IS BACK!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Higher further faster baby!!!!!

SInce she's back now open your crystals haha
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Am I the only one confused on which version of cap marvel they mean? I mean there’s only one good one lol. Unless the first one is getting buffed

Since the last reward is cmm im guessing the versions are that one just didnt do movie if just cm then its the og og one
    It's the Captain Marvel 2019 new/unmasked version. If it was Captain Marvel the OG/"Masked" one, they'll put "classic" behind her name
    I know i was clarifying it to the qoutee of it be movie as the 7 reward was cmm and the other ones in milestone just cm was just them not putting movie in the name as probs forgot to include it or people would know it be her anyway since the 7 reward was a cmm
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 857 ★★★
    So let me clarify: It’s a guaranteed captain marvel 7*? If you do everything?

So let me clarify: It’s a guaranteed captain marvel 7*? If you do everything?

Cmm yes
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,296 ★★★★★
    edited May 31
    Thanos is in the new crystals? That’s awesome. Even though he’s like really bad I hope to pull him just because he’s Thanos. I haven’t been able to pull him from banquet
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    @Terminatrix, since you got a way to get her. Are you going to open the rest of your 7 star titan and basic crystal now. I'm a big fan of her as well but I think you take the fandom cake.
  • Silhouette1742Silhouette1742 Member Posts: 36
    With xmagica saga ending, if I still have saga sig stones left over will I still be able to use them on xmagica champs after the update?

With xmagica saga ending, if I still have saga sig stones left over will I still be able to use them on xmagica champs after the update?

Yes

I think it’s like the romance ones, where they don’t go away

You should be able to use them still

@Terminatrix You won't believe this!!!!!!

Omfg yes!!
    EdisonLaw said:

Thanos is in the new crystals? That’s awesome. Even though he’s like really bad I hope to pull him just because he’s Thanos. I haven’t been able to pull him from banquet

Im hoping to also get probs wont happen though

Look at what @NeoDazaras did with her against Onslaught!!! Imagine what she gonna do as a 7*!!!!
    edited May 31

@Terminatrix, since you got a way to get her. Are you going to open the rest of your 7 star titan and basic crystal now. I'm a big fan of her as well but I think you take the fandom cake.

Lmao I fan so hard for her. That's my girl!!!! I might still hoard more for when she finally enters the titan and basic. That should give me a better chance to dupe her quite a few times since she needs the high sig to be a complete bad a**!!!

On the stream next week I will be sharing the distribution plans for all of the Magnetron crystals. Yes F2P can get enough over the course of the Saga, and actually this time we've added a few extra so if you miss one or two along the way you will be able to complete the event.

This is good to here. @Terminatrix this is for you as well.

On the stream next week I will be sharing the distribution plans for all of the Magnetron crystals. Yes F2P can get enough over the course of the Saga, and actually this time we've added a few extra so if you miss one or two along the way you will be able to complete the event.

Thanks for the info and the wiggle room, that’s really helpful

Starring the thread so I can see terminatrix response

Lmaooo this event was made for meeeeeeee!!!! R3 mats are ready!!
    Kubag said:

Why is Thanos in those Pop Arcade Classics Crystals?

Sometimes Kabam does like to put rare trophy champs into crystals like these. Not long ago they put the Punisher (OG) in last year’s halloween crystala
    Actually Punisher is in the crystal as well (I have a 3 star)
    EdisonLaw said:

Actually Punisher is in the crystal as well (I have a 3 star)

They put punisher a lot in side quest crystals i think this is his 6th or 7th appearance
    Actually I change my mind, the Punisher (RNG gods let me have one nice thing) is the number 1 champ I really want and CCM is number 2.