June Side Quest: Terror Twister

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,296 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Smeagz23 said:

Yay, another 7 star saga champion that needs awakened and high sig.. 😐

She doesn’t need awakening in the slightest
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,296 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Actually Punisher is in the crystal as well (I have a 3 star)

They put punisher a lot in side quest crystals i think this is his 6th or 7th appearance
    If they put him a lot in these crystals, why not add him to the basic pool?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Actually Punisher is in the crystal as well (I have a 3 star)

They put punisher a lot in side quest crystals i think this is his 6th or 7th appearance
    If they put him a lot in these crystals, why not add him to the basic pool?
    Like rhino ronan and cyclops as 4s why not put them in basics than side quest crystals because they still want them locked behind something
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,734 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 1

THE CAPTAIN IS BACK!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Higher further faster baby!!!!!

SInce she's back now open your crystals haha
    Lmao nice try βœ‹πŸ½ I DO want to since Photon is there, and Iron Heart will be soon. Will be nice to take a shot at awakening Photon, and getting 7* Iron Heart.

I'm wondering if this event means she'll enter the Titan or basic soon?.

I want to be able to awaken and max sig her, or get as close to max sig as possible, or at least get her to sig 100. With 7* sig stones still being few and far in between for me, without doing ridiculous content, duping her multiple times is my best chance at getting her to that level. And in order to do that, I'm gonna need a lot crystals ready when she gets in the titan or basic lol

@captain_rogers
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,258 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No ones mentioning the fact that THANOS is in the crystals, which is crazy tbh.
  • jay7896jay7896 Member Posts: 1 β˜…
    which version of captain marvel we got in 5 star and 6 star version? i am at quest 5.2.6 and only dr doom at 5 star 4/55 and none other great 5 star so if this one also captain marvel movie that would be great.

Kabam Jax said:

Pssst. Why is it exciting information for them?

I'd have to imagine they're a big fan of CMM. Forgotten banger of a champ.
    You are correct πŸ™‚
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 722 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:

Smeagz23 said:

Captain Marvel is perfect unawakened. She helped me a lot in the game. She was my favorite champion for a long moment (my first 6r3).
    And then I duped her in a crystal…

Awakened, she becomes a glass champion because of a bug.
    Not in binary mode > Hit the ground > Stand up > Binary mode > Loss of half of her binary charges

As a collector champion, I wouldn’t worry to avoid duping her. A dream. But I am pretty sure the requirements to get her will be unreachable for me :(
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ashacekar said:

"Magnetron Crystal (available in Objectives, deals and at the Trader’s Outpost - 1,500x Mysterium each, purchase limit: 10 monthly)"

Okie so 30 points we will get from trader's outpost, 10 monthly. Now to track other 70 points. Will ignore the deals thing, curious on objectives if those will be like NC.

I hope it's not just basic reach GC in BG
    edited June 1
    Smeagz23 said:

Lol while her awaken ability--Indestructible buff (12 seconds at max sig)--is highly preferred and recommended by me, she doesn't NEED to be awakend.

Her Binary Ignition (manually at 10 charges and automatically at 25) alone purifies debuffs, basic hits have a 60% chance to inflict armor breaks which deal additional burst of damage, gets permanent Fury buff, energy debuffs increase duration of energy charges, gain 3 extra charges per heavy attack, and has unblockable beam attacks.

All while unawakened.

edited June 1

EdisonLaw said:

Smeagz23 said:

Captain Marvel is perfect unawakened. She helped me a lot in the game. She was my favorite champion for a long moment (my first 6r3).
    And then I duped her in a crystal…

Awakened, she becomes a glass champion because of a bug.
    Not in binary mode > Hit the ground > Stand up > Binary mode > Loss of half of her binary charges

As a collector champion, I wouldn’t worry to avoid duping her. A dream. But I am pretty sure the requirements to get her will be unreachable for me :(
    What bug? Binary mode isn't her awakened ability. Becoming Indestructible is.
    jay7896 said:

which version of captain marvel we got in 5 star and 6 star version? i am at quest 5.2.6 and only dr doom at 5 star 4/55 and none other great 5 star so if this one also captain marvel movie that would be great.

It is the bad a** one:

edited June 1
    I'm loving the flowers 🌺πŸͺ»πŸŒ» that many of you are giving my girl!! Love and respect! πŸ‘ŠπŸ½

Some of you are giving dead flowers, but that's ok. πŸ˜‚
  • Kyllak11Kyllak11 Member Posts: 98 β˜…

If it's CMM wouldn't it make sense to put CMM instead of Captain Marvel bc when i read that i automatically came to the assumption that it is Captain Marvel Classic. 🀣

If you look in game you will see captain marvel and captain marvel classic or labeled differently same way with scarlet witch(sigil) and OG design scarlet witch
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'm loving the flowers 🌺πŸͺ»πŸŒ» that many of you are giving my girl!! Love and respect! πŸ‘ŠπŸ½

She can buy her own flowers
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Member Posts: 2,006 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That 7* captain Marvel movie is the key to explore the last two quests in shooting stars
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Member Posts: 79 β˜…
    I'm looking forward to getting a 7* Cpt. Marvel Movie!! I bet she's gonna be a beast

She can buy her own flowers
    Lmao yeah she can....she got Avengers money lol
    edited June 4

I'm looking forward to getting a 7* Cpt. Marvel Movie!! I bet she's gonna be a beast

Awesome!! We feel the same way. We are CMM twinning lol

I'm sooo ready for her!! I hope her armor breaks and crits will be SAVAGE
  • IRQIRQ Member Posts: 323 β˜…β˜…
    So... No t1 dust again and t2 is only available at the very end.

T2 I understand but what even is the point of being so stingy with the lower tier?
  • Patcha_itPatcha_it Member Posts: 75 β˜…
    The Grand Opening Solo Event says to win battle with champion with hashtags
    (litterally translating from Italian, I don't know original English hashtags)
    #Lucidity #HouseOfMirros

But I can't find such tags on the champions filter.
    I just see there are (still litterally translated) #SagaDefender #SagaAttacker ... maybe they confused hashtags?
  • BassanoClapperBassanoClapper Member Posts: 62 β˜…
    Patcha_it said:

The Grand Opening Solo Event says to win battle with champion with hashtags
    (litterally translating from Italian, I don't know original English hashtags)
    #Lucidity #HouseOfMirros

But I can't find such tags on the champions filter.

#Clarity and #House of Mirrors in the Alliance Wars section of the tags

I think there are translations issues in Italian.
    The new tags in that section are #Schivata and #Falciamento.
    Litterally #Dodge and #Mowing ...

And actually resulting heroes are the same having #Saga(Something) hashtags into Saga section.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

There no point for me to do anything above threat level 3 because the rewards are lacking but if Level 4 had some T6BC or T3A fragments then it would have been worth it.

So, you don't want 7* shards and t6c fragments from lvl 5?
  • SparhaukSparhauk Member Posts: 23 β˜…

So from what I'm reading we can only open the murder box 1 time and get rewards for only our progression? So as a Valiant we'll only get the paragon+ box rewards and not the rewards of the other progression levels? (So essentially Valiants can only get 100 t2 dust this sq?)

Yep, valiant cookie yet again worthless content.