**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam’s infringement of freedom of speech.

Comments

• Options
    Cboi69Cboi69 Posts: 60
    Cotzi said:

Cboi69 said:

ahmynuts said:

Cboi69 said:

ahmynuts said:

Cboi69 said:

ahmynuts said:

Cboi69 said:

Bendy said:

Because u should be respectful to everyone and what seems from ur post is u was being rude to a community that the game has people of the culture and u should start respecting

Is this respect?

Is a person making fun of religion respect?
    No I'm making fun of you. Which you would know, but you were educated in the US
    You’re literally making fun of the chatholic church. And if I’m being banned for being rude towards the lgbtq community, then you should be banned for disrespecting religion.
    Again, I'm disrespecting you, not religion.
    Who said I’m a catholic, I could’ve been Jewish, Muslim, bhuddist, etc. but you chose to make fun of the catholic religion. Is that not being rude and insulting?
    No, I'm making fun of you and insulting you. Not the Catholic religion. If we're walking down this line. I could be Catholic, which, in your logic, would make the joke okay if I was making fun of it.

So, walk with me here. I'm human; you're human (I'm assuming), so I'm making fun of you, which, by your logic, is just fine. Therefore, there is no problem here. Hold your L. You deleted the game, so go ahead and delete your bigoted self from here as well.
    You are not a catholic. You put a poop emoji over the face of Jesus Christ. Which is the same type of disrespect that you say I have thrown towards the lgbtq community. So by your standards and your rules, you should be banned as well.
    Christian people haven't been prosecuted, killed or mocked for who they are. Lgbtq people have had to face endless hatred and sorrow. I'm a christian and i couldn't care less if someone made a joke about jesus christ. But when you go out of your way to make fun of minorities that have had to face the worst, you're being a ****.
    Don’t call yourself a Christian if you do not accept those who have been martyred.

• Options
    CotziCotzi Posts: 128
    Cboi69 said:

Cotzi said:

Cboi69 said:

Hate towards any group or person is not tolerated by Kabam whatsoever, and I appreciate how Kabam tries to include everyone, whether that’s during Black History Month, Women’s History Month, or LGBTQ+ history month. It’s idiots like you that can’t handle seeing someone that is different in any way, and can’t help but voice your (incorrect) views on those people. Get better, and get a life.

You know this month is actually men’s mental health awareness month. I’ve never seen a kabam event celebrating men’s mental health. Or any event that even has to do with men.
    Ah yes, men. The most oppressed of all.
    So you’re saying that black men aren’t oppressed. Gay men. Short men. Men with physiological and emotional issues? Men who have fought for the freedom of speech? Oppression is not a competition. We should all be treated with the same lint of respect and courtesy as one another. And with that respect, we should be treated with as much as respect and dignity as Women have.
    Now you're just hacking at a strawman, june being both pride month and men's mental health awareness month does not cancel out the other. If kabam made events about men's mental health month in june instead of celebrating pride. You wouldn't be here using your recycled talking point.
  • Options

• Options
    Caleb1705 said:

As a US citizen, it really pains me that people who throw constitutional amendments around so casually without understanding them in the least bit have the same exact voting power as me.

Disagreement doesn’t coincide with hate.
  • Options
    Cboi69 said:

Caleb1705 said:

As a US citizen, it really pains me that people who throw constitutional amendments around so casually without understanding them in the least bit have the same exact voting power as me.

What are you disagreeing with.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,499 ★★★★★
    Take it to your local embassy in Canada if you care so much ..
  • Options
    Cotzi said:

Cboi69 said:

Cotzi said:

Cboi69 said:

Hate towards any group or person is not tolerated by Kabam whatsoever, and I appreciate how Kabam tries to include everyone, whether that’s during Black History Month, Women’s History Month, or LGBTQ+ history month. It’s idiots like you that can’t handle seeing someone that is different in any way, and can’t help but voice your (incorrect) views on those people. Get better, and get a life.

You know this month is actually men’s mental health awareness month. I’ve never seen a kabam event celebrating men’s mental health. Or any event that even has to do with men.
    Ah yes, men. The most oppressed of all.
    So you’re saying that black men aren’t oppressed. Gay men. Short men. Men with physiological and emotional issues? Men who have fought for the freedom of speech? Oppression is not a competition. We should all be treated with the same lint of respect and courtesy as one another. And with that respect, we should be treated with as much as respect and dignity as Women have.
    Now you're just hacking at a strawman, june being both pride month and men's mental health awareness month does not cancel out the other. If kabam made events about men's mental health month in june instead of celebrating pride. You wouldn't be here using your recycled talking point.
    Why not include men’s mental health into this months event? Bruce banner tried killing himself, Wolverine struggles with his faith as a Christian, Spider-Man lives by himself with nobody to care for him, mental health is a huge concern in the marvel universe.
  • Options
    Cotzi said:

Cboi69 said:

Caleb1705 said:

What are you disagreeing with.
    Disagreeing that I shouldn’t have been banned because I disagreed that the pride vent shouldn’t have been shoved down by face, and to those in global chat who have shoved it unto mine.
  • Options

Cotzi said:

Christian people haven't been prosecuted, killed or mocked for who they are.

Uh, yes, they have. Try reading about how the Romans used to feed Christians to literal lions in the Coliseum. Read about the Christian minorities in Iraq under the so-called Islamic State in the last decade. Read about how other Christian minorities have been persecuted in the Arab world. Not to denigrate any group here, but every group that's a minority somewhere on this planet has probably been treated horrifically by the majority. Because Humans are Buttholes.
    Fair. I could have worded my comment differently.
  • Options

The irony of people who want to control how and whom others love ,calling kabam fascist.

Is neutrality control? Keeping a game free of political and economic issues makes the game less controlling of what the player does. I don’t care who you love or who you don’t.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★
    Cboi69 said:

The irony of people who want to control how and whom others love ,calling kabam fascist.

Is neutrality control? Keeping a game free of political and economic issues makes the game less controlling of what the player does. I don’t care who you love or who you don’t.
    Good, nobody asked you if you did in the first place and nobody cares either. This event isn't for you, nobody's forcing anything on you.
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

Is this man's brain built like a brick or he has never read the US Constitution?
    Let’s do a hypothetical. If kabam had forced unto you a Christian, Muslim or Jewish ideal, would you not be mad? Would your disagreement not be justified? If I would’ve been Muslim and said this it would’ve even been more justified, as the love between the same sex in Islam is heavily frowned upon.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,304 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Cotzi said:

Cboi69 said:

Lgbtq people existing is not political.
    All of my fire jokes in this thread being removed is though. I know it was you @Pikolu :'(
    Lol
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Cotzi said:

Cboi69 said:

All of my fire jokes in this thread being removed is though. I know it was you @Pikolu :'(
    The left wing agrees that same sex marriages should exist, while the right doesn’t.
  • Options
    Cboi69 said:

ahmynuts said:

Cotzi said:

Cboi69 said:

The left wing agrees that same sex marriages should exist, while the right doesn’t.
    Yes we know how terrible the right is. What is the purpose of this message?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,599 ★★★★★
    Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Is this man's brain built like a brick or he has never read the US Constitution?
    Let’s do a hypothetical. If kabam had forced unto you a Christian, Muslim or Jewish ideal, would you not be mad? Would your disagreement not be justified? If I would’ve been Muslim and said this it would’ve even been more justified, as the love between the same sex in Islam is heavily frowned upon.
    Love between same sex is banned in islam for muslims, Not for Non muslims. Same for christians and jews. What are you trying to say? Gay champs shouldn't exist in game.

This game is a projection of real world. And around 2% of humans identify as LGBT. So some champs will be represented as LGBT as well and there are events to celebrate them, for the same reason we celebrate Christmas, Ramadan and Thanksgiving in the game.

This discussion has been closed.