**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I apologize for my ignorance.

Cboi69Cboi69 Posts: 60
edited June 2 in General Discussion
I know what I’ve said might’ve been offensive to some of you. I deeply apologize. My intent was not to make any of you mad or upset. As I’ve cleared my mind from this situation, I’ve realized that my outburst was due to me getting banned off global chat for some time. I’m not here to make any excuses for myself. But I would like to apologize for anybody I have hurt. Please forgive me, I will be more careful and open minded with what I talk about. This is not an apology so I don’t get banned, so don’t take it as that. My tirade was just to fuel my emotions of being banned for a short while. If Kabam decides to take action and ban me I completely understand. I have acted out of terms. I understand that I cannot speak against the opinions of others for I don’t know what they think or do. I’m sorry for any people of the lgbtq community I have offended. My messages do not reflect the person I am.

Please forgive me.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    edited June 1
    ?
  • Options

Nah hope u get banned for it

I wouldn’t really care I get banned. This is just a way of saying I’m sorry for any trouble I’ve caused
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 218 ★★
    Lol dude nothing to do on weekend?
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

Lol dude nothing to do on weekend?

I’m dining at an Italian restaurant right now. My brother just graduated
    And instead of spending time with your brother on his big day, you just wasted hours in a "game forum" arguing about gay people.

Priorities.
    I’m not proud of it. But I am spending time with him right now. Better late then never.
  • Options
    edited June 1
    Cotzi said:

Nice backtracking.

Not backtracking. I knew what I said was wrong, and I’m apologizing for my mistakes.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Cboi69 said:

I wouldn’t really care I get banned. This is just a way of saying I’m sorry for any trouble I’ve caused
    If you didn't care why apologize? Unless you are just seeking attention.
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

I gain nothing and lose everything from apologizing. It’s my way of saying that I was wrong and that it was a stupid outburst. I’m definitely not seeking attention because I gain nothing from it.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,357 ★★★★★
    Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

I gain nothing and lose everything from apologizing. It’s my way of saying that I was wrong and that it was a stupid outburst. I’m definitely not seeking attention because I gain nothing from it.
    But ur still going on about it?????? So nothings change even from u posting this
  • Options
    edited June 1

I’m not sad at all. I actually feel a lot better after apologizing, I feel like a chip was lifted off my shoulder. But I know you probably won’t think that I’m really sorry.
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

But ur still going on about it?????? So nothings change even from u posting this
    I haven’t said anything else about the previous discussion since the creation of this discussion. I’ve stopped replying to the old discussion.
  • Options
    edited June 1

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Exactly, you can't even stand for your own disgusting ideals. You are a spineless ignorant creature. You really think people will believe you had a vhange of heart within a few hours?..
    You are an attention seeking parasite.
    So you get angry when I stand by my ideals but you also get angry from me not believing in them anymore? Seems to me you just don’t have a heart capable enough to see that people can change in such a short period of time. If one’s the attentions seeker it’s you, your spending all this time replying to my messages when you know you don’t need to, for I have nothing else to further my claims.
  • Options
    Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Exactly, you can't even stand for your own disgusting ideals. You are a spineless ignorant creature. You really think people will believe you had a vhange of heart within a few hours?..
    So you get angry when I stand by my ideals but you also get angry from me not believing in them anymore? Seems to me you just don’t have a heart capable enough to see that people can change in such a short period of time. If one’s the attentions seeker it’s you, your spending all this time replying to my messages when you know you don’t need to, for I has nothing else to say.
    Your ideals changed within minutes? Lol
    You should search the meaning of ideals, its not like picking a flavot of ice cream
    You are just an attention seeking parasite.
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

So you get angry when I stand by my ideals but you also get angry from me not believing in them anymore? Seems to me you just don’t have a heart capable enough to see that people can change in such a short period of time. If one’s the attentions seeker it’s you, your spending all this time replying to my messages when you know you don’t need to, for I has nothing else to say.
    You should search the meaning of ideals, its not like picking a flavot of ice cream
    Ideals wasn’t the word I was looking for when I was talking a couple hours ago. I meant to mean my perspective, and as you know, perspective changes the more you succumb to the opinions of others. Maybe I’m an attention seeking parasite, but you’re doing nothing to help this situation. You’re arguing with somebody who already apologized, we sometimes need people to vent to and I get that, but you talking to me in this way isn’t going to help you or me.
  • Options
    Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Ideals wasn’t the word I was looking for when I was talking a couple hours ago. I meant to mean my perspective, and as you know, perspective changes the more you succumb to the opinions of others. Maybe I’m an attention seeking parasite, but you’re doing nothing to help this situation. You’re arguing with somebody who already apologized, we sometimes need people to vent to and I get that, but you talking to me in this way isn’t going to help you or me.
    You don't even understand the application of the US 1st amendment, you expect people to think you can have ideals or beliefs? 🤣🤣
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

You don't even understand the application of the US 1st amendment, you expect people to think you can have ideals or beliefs? 🤣🤣
    I know you didn’t even read my message because you just backtracked to the previous conversation, which I don’t really care about anymore. If you’re fine with it, I’m done conversing with you.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,199 ★★★★★
    edited June 1
    OP, what you’re doing now is called “posting through it.” It’s what people do when they think they can talk their way out of a situation on the internet.

Posting through it has never once helped anybody. I would recommend you set the phone down and spend time with your family. If your apology is sincere, then that’s all you can do.

I do hope you genuinely learned something today. People spring to the defense of the LGBTQ+ because, frankly, they’ve been put through enough. I hope you understand that. It’s also why Pride exists, to show people from that community that they are still welcomed and loved in the same way that people from outside of that community are.
  • Options
    Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

I know you didn’t even read my message because you just backtracked to the previous conversation, which I don’t really care about anymore. If you’re fine with it, I’m done conversing with you.
    No one asked you to converse with me.
    I just hope you get banned and your apology is as empty as your brain.
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

OP, what you’re doing now is called “posting through it.” It’s what people do when they think they can talk their way out of a situation on the internet.

Posting through it has never once helped anybody. I would recommend you set the phone down and spend time with your family. If your apology is sincere, then that’s all you can do.

Will do. Thanks for the advice.
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

Most people wouldn't bother to apologize for their behavior on the internet when they're all but anonymous. Even that little bit of introspection and humbling yourself is more than most can bring themselves to do.
    That's as naive as believing all apologies are sincere...
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 552 ★★★
    edited June 2
    Try disabling Global,..that chat mode is volatile and could easily get one triggered with all the toxic garbage that is spewed on there.
    No big loss as it’s mostly a cesspool of idiots in there anyway.
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Bro chill you've been so negative in forums the last few months
    I am not negative I just don't sugar coat.
    You are telling me to chill, this guy got silenced on global, decides it was not enough, came to the forums to keep it going, and now he magically realized he was wrong...
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,050 ★★★★

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Bro chill you've been so negative in forums the last few months
    I am not negative I just don't sugar coat.
    You are telling me to chill, this guy got silenced on global, decides it was not enough, came to the forums to keep it going, and now he magically realized he was wrong...
    I'm not saying just this post, you've kind of been on fire with rude remarks lately. But whateva i can't control you any more than I can control the weather
This discussion has been closed.