Question about 7* night crawler!

AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
Hey guys,

I collected 110 runestone. It includes 10 from magica Incursion and 10 from this bg event..I tried only one time magica Incursion and my team got killed on sector 11. After that I didn't a chance to do it. So now I have 110 magica runestone.

My question will I be able get 10 runestone from next side quest outpost store or not? I will not hesitate to say this that I won't be able to reach 20 sectors as there are so many fights having node which needs atleast more than 60% health. Also in some fights there is combination of both 50% and 25% degen node.. I don't any complain about the way this nodes designed by kabam.

But I do have this question if I miss 10 runestone from magica Incursion is there place I can get those runestone to get 7* night crawler. I never missed single runestone which was given for FTP account.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,896 ★★★★★
    No, when the store resets there will be crystals for the next saga and not runestones. Incursions is the last chance to earn rune stones.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    edited June 2
    or buy Valiant or Paragon daily offers for two / one rune stone respectively.
  • KRANꓘKRANꓘ Member Posts: 188 ★★
    Yep I bought 2 dailies to get him.
    Worth it? Only time will tell 😂
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    psp742 said:

I will try one more time if I would be able to reach 20 zones than it's good to have night crawler.. otherwise I am happy without him too. His buff decent but not great..

Thanks guys for inputs..
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

psp742 said:

Having to spend money to compensate for their overly tuned incursion nodes sounds sounds awful. I rather just trade in for shards

How do you trade the runestones for shards?
    xNig said:

Polygon said:

psp742 said:

Having to spend money to compensate for their overly tuned incursion nodes sounds sounds awful. I rather just trade in for shards

It will be in the store, it’s not there yet.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    I want confirmation that they won't do an event to use the 7* one
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    guys, I'm not forcing you to purchase paragon/ valiant daily offers... op asked where rune stones can be found. If you are able to do incursions up to zone 25.. awesome, but for me I haven't been able to get pass certain node combinations.. so I'm stuck at 102 rune stones.
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    edited June 3

xNig said:

Polygon said:

psp742 said:

Ah I see. Thanks man. What's the exchange rate?
    xNig said:

xNig said:

Polygon said:

psp742 said:

Ah I see. Thanks man. What's the exchange rate?
    150 7* shards per runestone - paragon+