**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which champions fit the description “Jack of all trades, master of none” the best?

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,847 ★★★★
edited June 2 in General Discussion
Basically a champion who does everything but doesn’t do them the best. State why

Comments

• Options
    dee_jay5dee_jay5 Posts: 39
    Sersi and Lady Deathstrike.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 487 ★★★
    There are a number of champs with great utility...champs who can check a lot of boxes...but they still fall short of "everything" due to the specific design of the game...
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,332 ★★★★★
    edited June 2
    Claire, OmegaS, and I'd throw in Herc for rain previously stated.

I'll throw in Monkey as well, useful in so many different types of fights.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★
    I think prowler will join this group, Anti Venom is there as well (heavy on the master of none though). Apoc is in this group as well, tons of utility but not the best option for many/any fights. Iceman with his 500 immunities can also fit in here, especially now that Mr Sinister is the best bullseye counter. Mr Negative and Elsa bloodstone also have a ton of utility but don’t pop up as often as they should.

But the king of this class is Scorpion. All the utility and abilities, but by god has he fallen behind on the damage front. Really a shame to see for such a wanted and popular character, he had a brief time to shine but with the 7* science rollout scorp really needs to be released as one.
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 457 ★★★
    Herc is the perfect answer no fight is he the best counter but he’s almost always an option
  • Options
    TP33 said:

I think prowler will join this group, Anti Venom is there as well (heavy on the master of none though). Apoc is in this group as well, tons of utility but not the best option for many/any fights. Iceman with his 500 immunities can also fit in here, especially now that Mr Sinister is the best bullseye counter. Mr Negative and Elsa bloodstone also have a ton of utility but don’t pop up as often as they should.

But the king of this class is Scorpion. All the utility and abilities, but by god has he fallen behind on the damage front. Really a shame to see for such a wanted and popular character, he had a brief time to shine but with the 7* science rollout scorp really needs to be released as one.

Scorp isn’t as good for the current meta. He still dominates in other metas
  • Options

TP33 said:

Scorpion hasn't fell anything down. He just wasn't good for this meta But in every other season, people had him on their deck. His damage and heal on sp2 is still useful for bgs. Not the fastest science attacker, but still the best one.

It's a shane antman relic don't work for him.
    Why doesn’t the relic work on him?
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

Scorp still the best science champ
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,699 ★★★
    dee_jay5 said:

Sersi and Lady Deathstrike.

No
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,699 ★★★
    edited June 2
    Also, legit bullseye on attack, and maybe oml (underated)
  • Options
    DuboisDubois Posts: 70
    Capiw and claire
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,430 ★★★★★
    Spiderman classic
  • Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 164 ★★
    Jubilee
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,985 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver and Warlock.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,176 ★★★
    Cap Falcon
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 238 ★★
    Sandman has been that guy for me ever since I got him as a 7*
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,544 ★★★★★
    Captain Infinity War has access to phenomenal utility, but given that he needs the right team around him to access the utility, he definitely fits the 'Master of None' category.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    Ægon?
  • Options

Ægon?

Hw excells in long fights and he’s the best at it, probably doesn’t fit
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Ægon?

Hw excells in long fights and he’s the best at it, probably doesn’t fit
    He's good for auto lock, dot, has unstoppable and unlockable, fury and precision and even places bleed but he can only do these things (minus bleed) if you ramp him up, so Jack of All Trades, Master of none