New cosmic and mystic for Titan crystal

Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 674 ★★★★
Appears nova and sym supreme will round out the new titan additions, not to shabby

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    edited June 3
    Been waiting on sym to show up as a 7 love this symbiote way too much due to he takes maestros for me every time
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Nova is so good but he needs max sig tbh. Kind of an L pull if he’s unawakened

At least you can use him on D
    Symbiote Supreme comeback?
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Nova is so good but he needs max sig tbh. Kind of an L pull if he’s unawakened

Yes but gotta pull him once to be able to dupe him in the first place.
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 550 ★★★★
    Where does this come from?
    FunnyDude said:

Where does this come from?

In game after update they show up
    Also there’s 7* Weapon flex.
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 282 ★★★
    Getting ready for July 4th it seems
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Yep gonna be interesting on how we get it to flex on people haha
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

He’ll probably be a cyber weekend reward
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

He’ll probably be a cyber weekend reward
    Who knows could be a unit spend before july deals could be july 4th could just show up and never come out till then but as he shows this month its a event this month
    Probably purchase all cash offers to unlock him
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,160 ★★★★★
    Just when I was getting excited about next Titan, if this keeps up, next Titan could be a disaster.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Son of a.... I literally just r5 and ascended mine last week
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,615 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Mine is r4 still haha
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

I mean whats the likely chance you even get it this year unless your planning to drop like £200+ because it’s most likely gonna be one of them ones where you need to buy everything for weapon x
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,302 ★★★★★
    Symbiote supreme is a huge W. If I get him I'll instantly r2 him.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Lokx said:

EdisonLaw said:

I mean whats the likely chance you even get it this year unless your planning to drop like £200+ because it’s most likely gonna be one of them ones where you need to buy everything for weapon x
    That's exactly my plan lol. I did the same last July 4th when I really got serious with the game again and that stuff about tripled my account strength in a single day.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    Excited about sym not so much on nova.
  • NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 223 ★★★
    Where did you find titan pool updates?
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★
    Wish I could say I was more excited about those two. @captain_rogers you are going to have to tell me why you like Sym S - I’ve never really been a big fan. Maybe I just don’t get them.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,302 ★★★★★

Wish I could say I was more excited about those two. @captain_rogers you are going to have to tell me why you like Sym S - I’ve never really been a big fan. Maybe I just don’t get them.

He is a damage and utility machine.

- He has easy access to staggers (crit hits, blocks and special attacks based on the mode you are in), also you can get free staggers once duped.
    - He has insane power gain against buff heavy matchups, and is the best candidate for MD.
    - Against buff heavy defenders, it's just basically one sp3 and it's game over.
    - He can take out difficult cosmic defenders easily, like gorr, sersi, nova, hulkling, galan, Maestro and others. He could even work against serpent, it's just gonna be little long fight.
    - And finally he is so much fun to play, You can literally melt certain champs.

The only downside with him is, he isn't much useful outside buff heavy champs, bleed immunity shuts him down as well.

But he is a cool champ to have on your deck to keep all cosmic defenders in check.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,732 ★★★★★

Appears nova and sym supreme will round out the new titan additions, not to shabby

They’re very much not. Guaranteed. To be in the titant just from that’s I rather wait before get to excited
    Gamer said:

They’re very much not. Guaranteed. To be in the titant just from that’s I rather wait before get to excited
    Based on the classes for the 4 featured champs going in Titan and the game data showing these two added to available as a 7* they are all but guaranteed
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Sym Sumpreme =W
    Nova= L
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★

He is a damage and utility machine.

- He has easy access to staggers (crit hits, blocks and special attacks based on the mode you are in), also you can get free staggers once duped.
    - He has insane power gain against buff heavy matchups, and is the best candidate for MD.
    - Against buff heavy defenders, it's just basically one sp3 and it's game over.
    - He can take out difficult cosmic defenders easily, like gorr, sersi, nova, hulkling, galan, Maestro and others. He could even work against serpent, it's just gonna be little long fight.
    - And finally he is so much fun to play, You can literally melt certain champs.

The only downside with him is, he isn't much useful outside buff heavy champs, bleed immunity shuts him down as well.

But he is a cool champ to have on your deck to keep all cosmic defenders in check.
    Thanks @captain_rogers - appreciate the insight. I certainly need 7* mystic attackers so sounds like he can potentially fit the bill…which means I’ll probably pull Nova or get a 2nd dup on my Thing.