**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

New 7* additions

Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 178
nova, symbiote supreme and weapon x

excited for them

may we see the rise of symbiote supreme once again

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,355 ★★★★★
    Said this in the other thread already, but Nova needs max sig so I’m not as excited for him as I’d like to be. Great champ though

Sym is a solid addition and I hope he makes a comeback. I would’ve personally gone Hood and Medusa but this works too lol
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,239 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Said this in the other thread already, but Nova needs max sig so I’m not as excited for him as I’d like to be. Great champ though

Sym is a solid addition and I hope he makes a comeback. I would’ve personally gone Hood and Medusa but this works too lol

Man 7 medusa over nova but sym over hood for me as sym since cosmic wars was great to play again
  • Options
    Also 7 weapon x hmmm wonder where we will get him
  • Options
    ubiquitousWindubiquitousWind Posts: 121
    Bendy said:

Probably the Fun in the Sun or whatever July event coming up? Either that or some special sale event
  • Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 99 ★★
    Bendy said:

Obviously July 4th.
  • Options

Bendy said:

Obviously July 4th.
    Who knows can be before july 4th
  • Options
    edited June 3
    I feel like it be before july 4th of there be a pop up offer maybe
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 209
    Just whatever kabam adds i wish till awakening gems and sigs stones become more available i want them to add character who can still be good without dupe like in place of Nova i would have added air walker he also very underrated

And a wish from my heart i want og Guillotine to be released as 7 Star she doesn't need to be duped tbh with crit stat focus she will be hitting pretty hard
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,831 ★★★★

Just whatever kabam adds i wish till awakening gems and sigs stones become more available i want them to add character who can still be good without dupe like in place of Nova i would have added air walker he also very underrated

And a wish from my heart i want og Guillotine to be released as 7 Star she doesn't need to be duped tbh with crit stat focus she will be hitting pretty hard

OG Guilly would go pretty well with her deathless version
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    I'm definitely saving for Weapon X, I have plenty of Mutant T6 class catalysts I need to burn 😂
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Weapon X will be my future weapon